What is sheep farming
Sheep Breeding (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Sheep | breeding, no plural
- IPA: [ˈƩaːfˌʦʊχt]
- 1) the controlled reproduction and rearing of sheep
- Determinative compound, composed of the nouns sheep and breed
- 1) sheep farm
- 1) breeding
- 1) “The Swiss Sheep Breeding Association aims to raise and promote the Sheep farming and the associated tasks. "
- 1) “Which ultimately led to the farmers becoming the Sheep farming which became their main source of income. "
- Sheep farmer
- Nominative: singular sheep farming; Plural -
- Genitive: singular sheep farming; Plural -
- Dative: singular sheep farming; Plural -
- Accusative: singular sheep farming; Plural -
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„But now the school is experiencing new fame through her Sheep farming and the production of lamb. Around 60 students attend the school in the city.“
Sumikai, November 10, 2018
„It is high time to act, the Tyrolean Sheep Breeding Association with chairman Michael Bacher and his board colleague Christian Angerer handed over a petition to NR Hermann Gahr (ÖVP).“
Krone.at, September 20, 2018
„In China, the Sheep farming get on the blockchain.“
BTC-Echo, November 19, 2019
„David D'Hondt has his professional project the Sheep farming implemented in an urban environment with European help within the framework of BoerenBruxselPaysans.“
vrt, October 12, 2019
„The Sheep farming Gentskow has lost another sheep. It looks like a wolf again - and again the keepers can not hope for an equalization from the country.“
Nordkurier, August 13, 2020
„The Hessian Association has called for a demo for Sheep farming und -haltung e.V. from Kassel. According to the association, around 30 wolves were detected last year. In ten cases, several sheep are said to have been killed.“
Antenne Mainz, January 15, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "sheep breeding":
eradicate:… Destroy the origin of the term: 1) The term comes from the 16th century from the field of sheep breeding. There, in March, the animals that appeared unsuitable for further breeding were removed from ...
sheep:… Sheep cheese, sheep's clothing, sheep's head, sheep's milk, sheep's clothing, sheepfold, sheep pasture, sheep's wool, sheep breeding Reduced forms: 1) Sheep, sheep translation ...
ovce: chov ovcí (sheep breeding), stádo ovcí (flock of sheep) 1) černá ovce (black sheep) Derived words: ovčák, ovčí, ovčín German translations: 1) sheep
shepherd: ... 1) a / the shepherd tends a / the flock of sheep, a / the shepherd runs a / the sheep breeding word formations: shepherd poetry, sheep farm, shepherd festival, shepherd flute ...
hagi: ... is, it is still divided among different owners and owners, mainly to regulate sheep breeding. Compare the Wikipedia articles Schafsbrief and Markatal ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Schafzucht" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Schafzucht/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “sheep breeding” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Sheep farming (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Schaf | zuch | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Sheep farmer (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: nominative: singular of sheep farmers; Most of the sheep farmers ...
Sheep farmers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Schaf | züch | tern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Sheep farmer (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Schaf | züch | ters Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Shah (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Schah; Plural Shahs Genitive: singular Shahs; ...
Shahs (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Shah's Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ʃaːs] Grammatical…
Shaitan (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: Einzahl der Schaitan; Plural the Schaitane genitive: ...
Schaitane (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Schai | ta | ne Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ʃaɪ̯ˈtaːnə]…
Schaitanen (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Schai | ta | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ʃaɪ̯ˈtaːnən]…
Schaitans (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Schai | tans Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ʃaɪ̯ˈtaːns]…
jackal (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular jackal; Plural jackals genitive: singular ...
- Why is quantum entanglement seen as a paradox
- What does busking
- Oregon was once a French territory
- What does communication technology mean
- What came before Proto Indo Europaeer
- What are the advantages of iCharge
- Who sells avocado ice cream
- Can be an email webmail
- Why can't India be like Israel?
- Is there an actual area 51
- Can I earn money collecting coins?
- What if we waste food
- Is software development part of cybersecurity
- How is the night life in Northampton, MA
- Why can't Photoshop open this PNG properly?
- What does Gmail com
- Is joining the military overrated
- How have balls been associated with courage?
- Speaks money
- What are the alternatives to expensive education
- Has Roman Saini ever regretted leaving IAS?
- Are videos in Unacademy in English
- Which engineering had a lot of leeway in the future?
- How much trash is there on the beaches of California