Do I need an income to invest?
ETF savings plan: how much money do I need to invest?
A common myth is that it takes a lot of money to invest. But that's wrong. We'll show you why this doesn't apply and how much money you can start with.
If you want to start your own investment, you will need less money than you probably think. In fact, 25 euros a month is often enough to start investing - for example, by investing your money in a so-called ETF savings plan.
You pay a fixed monthly amount, a savings rate, into an index fund called ETF ("Exchange Traded Fund"), which tracks a stock index such as the German Dax.
But you don't have to stick with small sums. Instead of 25 euros, you can also invest 250 euros per month. In addition, you can, for example, invest an initial amount of several hundred or thousand euros and also deposit money every month.
With an ETF savings plan, you usually remain very flexible, because you can adjust it again and again if your life situation has changed.
The basic rule is: You should only invest money that you can really make easily over a longer period of time. For example, if you had to sell shares in an ETF because you needed the cash from the proceeds, you run the risk of losing money.
In addition, you should ideally not take out a loan from the bank to invest money. Because that harbors the risk that you will not be able to repay it in the event of a loss.
- What is a Java Servlet
- How to write linear equations
- When and who invented the electric mixer
- What are the advantages of sports tourism
- What are core and non-core tasks
- They know you are from Vietnam when
- How repressive was Victorian society
- How does an SSD work
- What is metaphysics in layman terms
- Why is zinc more reactive than copper
- What are business formulas
- What are some facts about Ranchi
- What are the benefits of sheep milk
- Chinese televisions are black and white
- Which 80s band made the most money?
- How do doctors maintain their own health
- Which branch is best at GNDEC Ludhiana
- How do mangoes affect your health?
- Does Quora really help
- Why do spammers fill out forms
- A trebuchet could crash a helicopter
- Did Anonymous do more harm than good
- Is it worth buying a gaming phone