AutoCAD and Unigraphics are somehow the same
Quote by AvaVM
I had originally received the tip from you and so far I don't know of a better alternative. But I'll continue with the thickening. However, from the volume part, I thicken the corresponding area by 0 mm to create a new area, not a volume. I then export this surface to a new file and again thicken it by x mm to form a volume, i.e. a solid sheet.
The advantage is that the sheet metal in the new file has exactly the same geometry as the original surface in my solid model.
If I do it, like you do, to create a surface only from the outlines, I often get geometric problems in the edge area. Theoretically, it should work to create the individual surfaces from all the outlines of a volume model, then to stitch them together and to create a volume model from them. But it often doesn't work, or only with a few millimeters tolerance, which then brings me in with several dogs during processing.
I have to try it out, but it should also work in SolidWorks because when a separate part is copied, the reference between the copy and the original is no longer available.
If you do it as I have described, you have to separate this reference because it is in the same file. Separating then means that the area is simply suppressed. Then there is also a development from the sheet metal part. If the surface is not suppressed (separated) from the sheet metal part, there is no development.
It's kind of logical.
- Can a narcissist change for love
- What did you learn to build your catapult
- How do I set up Clover Go
- Prepare for the NEET AIIMS
- How does music reflect history and sociology?
- Why is soapstone important
- What is LG 7 Sim Unlock Code
- Are all politicians in the Illuminati
- Is dealZkart trustworthy
- How many see John Oliver in India
- Where can I resell my unused medication
- What if France became communist?
- What percentage of Twitter users use lists
- What emotions does dopamine control
- What is SEO in Hindi 2020
- How do I increase my shot jump
- You can download software to a Chromebook
- Supports Ubuntu NVME
- Who is the head of TCS Nagpur
- How can i lose muscle weight fast
- Can consciousness exist without qualia
- How do holes move in semiconductors?
- Is Vegeta a villain?
- What is Zomato Piggy Bank