How to prepare carbonara
recipe Carbonara sauce
What is carbonara sauce?
Who does not know it - the delicious carbonara sauce that should not be missing on any Italian menu? Of course, this highlight tastes best freshly prepared - and cooking it is very easy, especially according to our recipe.
Carbonara sauce is made from a delicious mixture of egg - more precisely egg yolks - cream, bacon, butter, parmesan and of course spices such as salt and pepper. Perhaps the most important ingredient - at least for taste - is nutmeg. Freshly grated, it spreads its wonderful aroma most effectively.
Carbonara sauce is eaten in the classic way with pasta - which noodles you prefer to eat with it is entirely up to your taste. But spaghetti is perfect.
It is important to distinguish between the carbonara sauce and the very classic spaghetti alla carbonara. The original from Italy consists of egg, bacon and cheese, which are tossed in a pan with the cooked pasta. A real treat alla Italia that you definitely shouldn't miss out on. So delicious!
How do you make carbonara sauce?
The carbonara sauce according to our recipe consists of cream, egg yolk, pecorino, smoked bacon and the typical spices. Nutmeg should definitely not be missing here and gives this highlight of Italian cuisine its very special aroma.
Prepare the cream sauce that goes perfectly with spaghetti according to our recipe. All ingredients are mixed and the sauce is then boiled until it has a creamy consistency. Then add the sauce to the noodles - it's easiest if you toss everything in a pan - cooking can be so easy.
What goes well with carbonara sauce?
The classic recipe is to eat the carbonara sauce with spaghetti, but any other type of pasta is of course also a good choice. This Italian highlight is always done quickly and there is nothing wrong with trying out unusual combinations.
How about, for example, spaghetti carbonara with asparagus? We only say delicious - and definitely worth a culinary try. If you don't like spaghetti that much, you can also cook penne, rigatoni or even gnocchi with a delicious cream sauce.
The most important thing is that the essential ingredients such as egg and cream are not missing - spaghetti carbonara is quick to prepare, tastes good to young and old and has become an indispensable part of our plates. Viva Italia! A recipe for Italy fans, spaghetti junkies and of course for everyone who cannot live without spaghetti carbonara.
- What is Low KC Keyword Research
- What's your depressing song
- Negative thoughts make negative things possible
- Ecologists are heretics
- Is the flood situation in Kerala normal?
- How much did you like BTS
- How do I set up a data lake
- How do schools deal with self-harm
- Is sin 50 10 50 10 1
- Working with children destroys my ears
- How many weeds could 7 plants grow
- Why is Islington so left wing
- Gay men rape women
- What is a casual breed of cats
- Why were typewriters invented
- String theory relates to psychology
- Which DLT implementations are not blockchains
- Why are Rolfing treatments sometimes painful
- What is water hyacinth
- Are probiotics good for allergies?
- Have useful learning skills
- What are the beautiful places in Hyderabad
- What could robots be afraid of?
- What is x if x 16 1