Why is the overall performance the same
The overall performance of a company is only visible in the income statement (P&L) of a company if it was drawn up using the total cost method. The total output is the intermediate result of the first three items in the income statement. The three items are sales, changes in inventories of semi-finished and finished products or services that have not yet been invoiced and other own work capitalized. In some industries (e.g. construction industry, plant construction or project development), this consideration balances out the fluctuations in sales across periods. The consideration of the overall performance serves to take a closer look at the position of the sales revenues. The increase in inventories is an income within the period created and thus "supplements" the sales. The other own work capitalized relate in particular to self-made systems and tools, which represent income for the company and are therefore included in the total output.
Back to overview
Stock intensity; Capital assets; Current assets; Stocks; Receivables and other assets; Equity; Borrowed capital; Total assets; Sales revenue; Overall performance; Cost of materials; Personnel expenses; Annual surplus / annual shortfall; Number of employees; Equity ratio; Debt ratio; Return on equity; Return on sales; Total performance per employee; Personnel intensity; Material intensity; Asset coverage ratio I; Investment intensity; Orbital intensity; Intensity of demands
Special issue balance sheet currently 2021 (e-book)
Special edition key figures 2021
The special edition Key Figures 2021 of BILANZ currently free of charge for you!
Price: € 0.00
- Have people had sex in space
- What is your experience with twin flames
- What are SCADA reports
- What does Oracle
- How does rational thinking work
- Where do scientists conduct experiments?
- In the US, all judges are fair
- What is half of 3 4 teaspoons
- What does your middle name mean
- Is hypocrisy the existential human condition
- Where did the Hawaiian pidgin come from
- How does a resistor consume electricity?
- What is the Armed Forces Tribunal
- What are good python conferences to see
- There was Buddhism before the birth of the Buddha
- What happened to Boudicca's daughters
- Why is Twitter over capacity
- What are off and on SEO
- Melanin is produced in the pineal gland
- Why doesn't my phone turn off
- Which romantic orientation of sexuality suits me best
- Are palm trees native to California
- Shepard Smith is a Republican
- How popular is LessWrong with Stanford students