What is the United Nations Public Service
Officials at the United Nations (UN)
Gradesprofessional category (see higher service)
|United Nations||Comparison of federal officials|
Deputy Director General
|B 9||Ministerial Director|
|ASG||Assistant Secretary-General||B 6||Ministerial Director|
Head of Division
|B 3||Ministerial Councilor|
|D 1||Deputy Director|
|A 16||Senior Government Director|
|P 5||Senior officer|
Head of Section
|A 15||Government director|
|P 4||First officer||A 14||Upper Government Council|
|P 3||Second officer||A 13||Government Council|
|P 2||Associate officer||A 13||Government Council z.A.|
|P 1||Assistant officer|
stagesThe level rise takes place annually.
From P1 level 9, P3 / 13, P4 / 12, P5 / 10, D1 / 4, D2 / 1, the level is increased every 2 years.
The UN designates the levels with Roman numerals.
The pay of UN officials is based on the pay of officials in the United States as the member of the UN with the highest salary level (Noblemaire principle).
The taxation of United Nations employees is carried out through an internal procedure, whereby the withheld tax is paid to the official's home country. In return, the civil servants are exempt from national income tax, which is why it does not matter which income tax class is selected for the online calculator. For the calculation of the UN internal tax, the online calculator assumes that the civil servant is married and / or has non-working children. Higher tax deductions apply to single civil servants.
Depending on the place of employment, an allowance is granted. In the online calculator, the values of selected locations are based on the table from October 1st, 2009.
Archives and tables
- What is a chamber judge
- Is a defective clutch master cylinder dangerous
- How popular is LessWrong with Stanford students
- What is the formula for TNT
- What's yours
- What are some good current movies
- How does the Russian military compare to the turkeys
- What is gay culture
- What are the opportunities for a biotech degree
- Restless leg syndrome is a real disease
- Offshore drilling is illegal
- What provides precise quantitative and numerical means
- Why is parenting so fulfilling
- Why is identity an illusion in Buddhism
- How much battery does Realme 3i
- Why do cats like to scratch wicker?
- Where in Mumbai can I learn astronomy
- How to apply eyeliner without eyeshadow
- Are sound waves electromagnetic
- Why were old games pretty pixelated
- Why don't you like shift cars
- We are using fifth generation computers today
- How is the hinge made
- Where can I sell my poems