Propose a new restaurant in Montreal
On hidden paths through the Montréal of yesterday and today
For a bite
The trendy districts of Le Plateau-Mont-Royal and Mile End, where many Jewish immigrants have settled over time, have the best bagels, smoked meat and the best potato-filled knish in town. The Museum of Jewish Montréal runs a tour called Beyond the Bagel that takes visitors on a culinary journey through history. The route leads through the Plateau and Mile End districts as well as over St. Lawrence Boulevard. On the way, stops are made at Schwartz’s Deli, St-Viateur Bagel and Wilensky’s Light Lunch. The latter is known for its so-called Egg Cream Sodas (mixed drinks made from milk, mineral water and chocolate syrup) and Bologna sandwiches.
Art festival something different
Montréal is famous for its high profile art institutions, most notably the Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Contemporary Art, both of which are located in the city center. Since 2013, with its MURAL Festival, which always takes place in June, the city has also brought monumental art into public spaces - free of charge for all viewers of course. The festival took place in 2018 for the sixth year in a row and commissioned almost 100 works that gave nondescript facades across the city a fresh coat of paint and a new perspective. The works can be admired not only during the festival, but throughout the year.
- How to visit Mount Abu
- Supports Windows 7 software 8 1
- Are there any good hostels in the Netherlands?
- How does the microservice architecture work
- Is AMD Ryzen 7 good for gaming
- FBI agents are being tested for drugs
- Poverty is the same for every country
- What is MSI EXE
- Which laptop is the best 7
- Who are Grovo com's target customers
- A CT scan shows seizure activity
- Which is the best website build company
- Why did Thanos save Gamora in Avengers
- Is Hubli a modern city
- What happens in Sairam Engineering College Chennai
- What is the best histology book
- How does China see the Scandinavian countries
- What are Connecticut's major industries
- How do I apply for a driver's license
- Are there ethical standards for journalism
- How can I make molds for silversmithing
- Is a passive voice an action verb
- How did Kurds rebel in Turkey?
- Who originally owned Alaska