How do infographic links work in search engine optimization
Link building strategy
Link building is a method of search engine optimization. It is based on the fact that hyperlinks are an important ranking factor in the Google algorithm. With the help of this algo, the ranking of the search results (serps) is determined. In short: many good backlinks are useful for ranking. The problem with link building: Google wants to prevent spammy content from getting into search results. Therefore, there are a number of webmaster guidelines that prohibit the targeted setting of links for the purpose of ranking improvement.
Link building (never without risk)
The secret of successful link building, therefore, is to make it appear natural as much as possible. The links that are established must therefore correspond to natural link patterns. In the past, link building was mainly carried out through link purchase or link rental. However, these link profiles are relatively easy to understand. Above all, the Google Penguin update recognized many such links and penalized the websites concerned (moved down in the ranking).
Clean, organic link building via content
Nowadays, many SEO and SEO agencies focus on accelerating the natural link building through link baits (infographics etc.) and content marketing as well as targeted influencer seeding. The aim is to create such high-quality content and then make it known to website operators so that natural linking takes place.
Link building tips
You should pay particular attention to or consider the following points:
- Regardless of whether it was bought, exchanged or set yourself, the target link must be "credible".
- Links are only "credible" if the page has visitors.
- Source links are usually only credible if the linked page is at the top of the list on Google.
- Links are also credible if a page is currently generating "buzz" (in social media channels) and receives a lot of visitors.
- Weak keywords can generate good links - because it is comparatively easy to get top Google rankings with them, just with good content.
- Links are never created "regularly"!
- Natural link building takes time.
- Good links - bad links !? Is also (!) Dependent on the link target. The better the content, the better the potential links.
- Pages that are not suitable for external links, can only be supplied internally. That's just as good!
The following graphic sums up an article about link building well:
Link building - including internal linking
Linkbuilding 2016 (SeoDay lecture)
Today I gave a lecture at SeoDay in Cologne on the subject of link building 2016. There are two reasons why I didn't choose a picture-seo topic: on the one hand, I've told you so often and so much about it, there are hardly any new ones
Link building strategy for small websites and blogs
The topic of Webmaster Friday this week is: “What is the right link building strategy?” - Now one may ask first: “Do you even need a link building strategy?” I would clearly be wrong
Link building strategy for sustainable link building (2015)
I didn't think I'd write such an article at the end of 2015. Why the topic of link building? Basically, that's the devil's stuff. Google hates link building because it manipulates the rankings. And that's exactly why Th
Link building with advertorials - Matt Cutts tips for perfect link buying
Links are a hot topic. Especially after the last update. How can you still do link building after Penguin 2.0? In his latest video, Matt Cutts from Google explains very clearly how to store the links you have bought
Linkbuilding 2014 - linkable content and the author link
The subject of link building is currently in focus again. Rightly so, because on the one hand Google mercilessly punishes manual ones, which somehow looks unnatural, and on the other hand Google has found a way with the Penguin update, questionable
Interview with me about link building
The boys from Contify recorded an interview with me at SeoDay in Cologne, which I am of course happy to include here. As usual, the conversation with Max Schultheiss is initially about me and then about mine
Fake test niche sites - simple, cheap and ...
It is probably in the nature of people to make their work easy. This is especially true when it comes to the topic of "earning money". After Google pulled this tooth out of many SEOs (mistyped domains, keyword stuffing, link buying, e
Category: Glossary Author: Martin Missfeldt
- How does ketamine affect the hippocampus
- Has anyone ever seen a baby squirrel?
- Should a Christian read the Urantia book
- Cache inconsistency vs. cache coherence
- What is a finance coach
- How can I improve my English language
- Las Vegas has a mayor
- Why do bone spores itch
- Is it okay to be a lesbian?
- Marketing Why Use LinkedIn To Generate Leads
- Do we really need bees to survive?
- What is the death rattle
- What earth systems are currently being created
- When was rubber created
- Who makes the holidays
- Have the poles of the earth started to turn
- How is GMC Saharanpur
- How does the APEDA registration work?
- Is Donald Trump educated
- Make pianos a bad investment
- Cracked Harry Potter JEE
- Where does broken English come from
- Forgiveness and reconciliation are alike
- What's your question in Arabic
- Thriller is the best Michael Jackson song
- Why isn't Facebook trying to buy Reddit
- Is it normal to have 28 teeth?
- How can you successfully start a rumor
- Why does classical music help people focus
- How can Mexico avoid becoming like Venezuela?
- Is Manjaro better than Ubuntu
- Somebody raped me. What should I do
- What little fact could save a life
- Is Atlanta ready for another democratic debate?