What causes peace
Peace and security - a task for development policy
The promotion of peace in the world is one of the central state goals that the Basic Law defines for German politics.
Germany's commitment to peace is based on the recognition that peace is more than just the absence of war. The guiding principle of the German engagement is the long-term vision of a "positive peace": It is about realizing social justice and reducing the structural causes of violent conflicts, for example poverty, lack of prospects, inequality, violation of human rights and restriction of political participation.
Conflicts are a natural part of social change processes. They cannot and should not be avoided across the board. Peace and development are only possible, however, if conflicts are resolved constructively and without violence - achieving this is one of the goals of German development cooperation.
For example, the German commitment to good governance and against fragile statehood serves this purpose. It helps break down the breeding ground for violence. Human security is understood as a comprehensive concept that takes political, economic, social and ecological aspects into account. For example, food and income security and social security.
Lasting peace is only possible where people can lead a life free from want and fear.
- Which shipwrecks are worth visiting
- How many jobs are there in Canada
- Is there class mobility in China?
- What does a social media agency do
- How do trees and bushes differ?
- When was the currency introduced?
- How do you celebrate funerals
- Has anyone in India made money from Upwork
- What are C3, C4 and CAM systems
- When does Chipotle close
- What are the three kingdoms
- What is nbfc
- We fight against natural pests and diseases
- What was your favorite childhood book series
- What's the best way to politely decline
- What happened to Chicago house music
- How is trust a mindset?
- What is my garden zone in California
- How do I restore my empathy?
- What services does a forex card offer
- Which professors have completely misunderstood their students?
- Is Tezpur safe?
- Would you ever consider coming to America
- How do you relax your head