How much free time should you have
An amazingly simple way to have more free time that works for everyone
But how does this criminal misconduct come about? Most people go to work in the morning and start doing it right away. There is so much to do, you don't want to waste any time. Exemplary, isn't it?
That reminds me of one of my favorite stories:Imagine wandering through the forest and meeting a man who is struggling to cut a tree. He is tired and his strength has visibly waned.
You ask him sympathetically, "Well, hard work, right?"
"It actually works, only the saw is blunt."
You reply to him: "Then you should sharpen it!"
But the man shakes his head:
“I don't have time to sharpen my saw. I still have to cut seven trees by tonight! ”.
This Stephen R. Covey story sums up the dilemma perfectly. Lots of people work on it without any sense or understanding. They want to get their chores done and not waste time. You could get the same results much faster with just a little brainpower. Because even with a planning of 10 minutes, you can save about 60 minutes a day.
You can get the additional time invested back in no time. You should ask yourself the following questions when planning your week and every morning (you can hear more detailed thoughts on these questions in the podcast episode):
- Does this really have to be done?
- Do I really have to do this?
- Do I have to be there?
- What is which priority?
- Does it really matter or is it just made important?
- How can distances be avoided?
- How can I get the job done faster in the future?
- Which tasks can be summarized?
- Go for a walk with the dog
- School bread for the children
- Cooking food
- Invitation to the board meeting of the association
- Parents evenings
- Visit grandma Erna
- Feed the neighbor's cat
- What is ITSM Information Technology Service Management
- Which countries have cyber attacks?
- Quora is another social experiment
- Dermatology Retinoids worsen melanocytic nevi
- How much was the first Mac computer
- How does a Straton tube work
- Why is OnePlus cheaper in India
- What is a low level language example
- What are some good pun questions
- What is Claremont CA known for?
- What are detergents and surfactants
- What are distracting control and damping moments
- What global issues are geographers studying
- What power does a congressional resolution have
- How important is networking in blogging
- What are the best options in Cuba
- What is the name of an art collector
- Do you like magic
- Which is the best bell
- Are Hindu gods invented by humans
- What does management mean as a science
- What are top internet investments
- Where can I find website traffic
- Psychopaths can experience sadness and anxiety psychologically
- Dalacin is good for treating mild acne
- Why was Isaac Newton so intelligent
- Why can't India be like Israel?
- How can we reduce a social problem
- What is the scope of DMLT
- What is a prospective study
- Is veganism popular in China
- When were Lambughinis invented
- Is the bitcoin market a scam