Foursquare is still growing
Foursquare Day soon to be Facebook Day?
Foursquare is growing rapidly. On the occasion of yesterday's Foursquare Day, according to Futurebiz.de, impressive numbers were celebrated: 20 million users and 2.5 billion check-ins (local activities) could be initiated. Allegedly, the social network records around one million new customers per month and has doubled its number of users since May 2011.
New interface to Facebook
In the course of the Open Graph app, the correspondences between the Foursquare service and the Facebook chronicle seem obvious - what belongs together grows together.
Foursquare, which is mainly based on mobile applications for smartphones, backberries, etc. based, already has three million monthly active users via the aforementioned interface. Comparisons with Pinterest (8.2 million) or the recently incorporated Instagram (12.6 million) make not only the operators dream. Facebook will not miss this enormous influx either, because both networks benefit from each other not only with this interface. The so-called place feature, i.e. the Facebook networking with the localities of the individual users, would be decisively expanded and intensified.
The mobile advertising market also seems to have just been waiting for Foursquare. It remains to be seen how the check-ins can be linked to the offers via discount offers, provided that the growth trends continue or even skyrocket.
As is so often the case, it remains to be observed in particular how the activity rates will develop with all the growth - then it may soon be more than just an interface.
- Will Apple Stores close
- What are the uses of gold
- What is job advertisement
- What is NPTEL? Is it really useful
- Is indefinite synonymous with undefined
- Tuemmler are smarter than orcas
- How are properties expressed?
- What is the deeper meaning of identity
- Can someone tell if you delete WhatsApp
- How do you test color-blind glasses
- Is there an absolute speed
- Why do we whisper in response
- What's your rating of Leonard Cohen
- If you got a billion dollars
- Kotlin is useless
- What are the advantages of PLM software
- Are mutual funds safe
- How do you sell to wise people
- How does stevia affect the insulin response?
- Is Tirupati a Tamil city
- What is a series battery circuit
- How does poisoning affect driving?
- Is Salt Lake City a clean city
- How can I improve my responsiveness?