Why is the barn full of hikers
The Luchauer Kleinkunstbühne Scheune No. 19 has resumed its operations. A hygiene concept has been submitted that has been confirmed by the health department, says barn operator Ella Morawietz. While the first two events could still take place in the open air, the coming ones will be moved to the barn due to the weather. Strict conditions apply here.
"At the moment we can only welcome between 30 and a maximum of 40 guests, which is a good two thirds fewer than was previously possible," says the Luchau resident. There are three reasons why she opens her stage anyway. On the one hand, it would like to offer culture for everyone, even in the current situation. And for them that means that there should also be events in villages like Luchau. "Without art it becomes quiet."
On the other hand, appearances are important for the artists and everyone who works in the event industry. Some have not had any income for six months. The situation is life-threatening for them and amounts to a professional ban. "Smaller companies and organizers will not survive this time economically," says Morawietz. That is why she enables some artists to perform in her barn.
Thirdly, it should not be forgotten that artists need their audiences. It corresponds to the essence of an artist to present his art, so Morawietz. The reasons motivated them to offer events despite Corona requirements.
After the Reinhardt May program by Daniel and Jürgen Hüttel from Leipzig in July and the theater show with Alf Mahlo and Henriette Ehrlich in August, there are two more events. On Saturday, Arno Zillmer and Bastian Bandt will be performing in the barn with the program "The Wanderers - Songs from Walking and Arriving". The band Ossternhagen can be heard here on October 3rd. The musicians will casually arrange Westernhagen songs and present them in a cool way. "Vocally very close to the original, yet original and authentic," says Morawietz.
The next events
- September 26th, "Die Wanderer" with Arno Zillmer & Bastian Bandt
- October 3rd, concert with "Ossternhagen"
- Admission from 7 p.m., starts at 8 p.m.
- Tickets: 20 euros in advance, 25 euros at the box office
- [email protected], Whatsapp or Tel .: 0151 40715861
You can read more news from Dippoldiswalde here.
- Why do we use SystemVerilog
- Why was Spain's football manager fired
- When can bumblebees be considered dangerous
- When is programmatic advertising a good option?
- Is it weird not to like sunlight?
- Who would win Quitela against Beerus?
- How do I plan a perfect trip
- What causes does not trigger migraines
- What do you think of simple designs
- Denatures SDS DNA
- How can a blind man cook
- Which are good travel agents in Uruguay
- Should I continue with Law or CS?
- What makes a bamboo stick not work
- What are the earliest examples of democracy
- What are special forces in the military
- What are the hacking tricks for desktops
- There is new software for PCs
- Why haven't you written a book yet?
- What is NS1 Dengue Fever
- Car insurance is compulsory in Pakistan
- How can we improve online rating systems
- What does a Regulatory Affairs Executive do
- When can I get my SAT score