How do I improve my explicit memory
Explicit and implicit memory
Do you know exactly when you depress the clutch while driving, or which muscles are involved in climbing stairs? But if asked about the capital of France, you can be sure to give an accurate answer. People own one explicit and implicit memory, Depending on the type, content is saved consciously or unconsciously.
Imagine having to command each muscle individually to go up stairs, or you have to keep actively reminding yourself to inhale and exhale. Fortunately we own one implicitMemory, which enables many actions intuitive to expire.
Thanks to the implicit memory, we can concentrate on the essentials
This saves us a lot of effort and time, so we have the opportunity to concentrate on more important things. Scientists divide our memories into an explicit and an implicit memory:
- Explicit memory: The explicit memory is also called knowledge memory. This is understood to mean content that has been actively learned and that is actively accessed again. For example, knowledge of capital cities falls within the scope of this memory.
- Implicit memory: This is understood to mean experiences that influence behavior without the memories becoming conscious. Much of our daily behavior is automatic and is therefore stored in implicit memory. In addition to almost all movements, settings are also included. For example, a person may have had bad experiences with dogs as a child. Without remembering it as an adult, that person can be scared of dogs for a lifetime.
Two types of memory - a workout
Although we have two types of memories, it is important to train the whole brain. After all, it is important to learn new content both unconsciously and consciously. So a Memory training successful it must meet the following criteria:
- Diversified: Different areas of the brain should be trained.
- Personalized: An effective training must constantly adapt to the skills. This is the only way to achieve the desired effect.
- Not a routine: Tasks should be designed in such a way that it is not possible to use certain strategies to solve the tasks without training the brain. So no routine should take the place of real training.
The training developed by NeuroNation together with scientists meets these requirements. Try one of the above 60 exercises out, your brain will thank you.
- Can Diamond Platnumz emigrate?
- Which are the famous marketplaces in Kakinada
- Have you been to ska or rock why
- What is Shopify Gold
- Is Bihar really troubled
- In which currency is the account reconciliation being prepared
- How to achieve fame
- What is a Fermi liquid
- How common is research falsification 1
- Is Donald Trump educated
- What's the best of Washington DC
- Why is Islington so left wing
- Who is a visionary
- What does network of networks mean
- Why is quantum entanglement seen as a paradox
- What digital Christmas gifts have you bought
- What drives you to drink
- What are the best Norwegian bands
- Shoes should be kept in boxes
- What is switching frequency
- Is biology compulsory for a B-Pharma
- Whose career has Harvey Weinstein ruined
- Is a syndrome a disability
- Why do religious beliefs multiply in ignorance