TCM HD will come to Verizon FiOS
To the depth of added value of companies
Since the beginning of the outsourcing debate in the 1990s, vertical integration has been viewed as an outdated organization of the value chain. The corresponding explanations are based on cost analyzes and refer to the economies of scale with horizontal integration as well as the falling transaction costs due to the development of information technology.
On the basis of an empirical analysis of the restructuring in twelve value chains from different areas, Walter J. Koch refutes this general assumption and makes it clear that it is one-sidedly oriented towards the supporting activities and production. Including the entire value chain - structured in research & development, production, marketing, wholesale, retail and customer service - he shows that vertical integration is still very attractive. The expansion of the vertical integration is primarily determined by strategic motives, while cost-oriented considerations take a back seat. The author replaces the paradigm of complete vertical integration with partial vertical integration.
Development organization outsourcing strategy vertical integration value creation value chain
About the authors
Dr. Walter J. Koch is Manager Strategy and Portfolio Management at BASF Plant Science in Limburgerhof.
- People use reverb for stacked vocals
- Who are some influential documentary filmmakers
- Contains vomit commensal microorganisms
- How do you feel a printer jam
- Is Boost Mobile compatible with Verizon
- What is SpaceX's mission statement
- How many people apply for SIIB Pune
- What is NPTEL? Is it really useful
- What actually affects a person's emotions
- Why is linear algebra taught to people
- Does a train go backwards
- Programming is more difficult than networking
- What did ancient Greek philosophers believe
- Which is the best website build company
- What is the difference between grief and lamentation
- What's your favorite stuffing recipe
- Where is thrust bearing used
- How much does breast lift cost
- Is it safe in Palestine?
- Is WhatsApp popular in Bangladesh
- What is Serie A stock
- Beatboxing affects the singing voice
- What is a non-planar graph
- Where can you buy this type of pump?
- What do I have to exist
- Is it possible to do something like Jarvis?
- How fast are spiders
- How did Dehradun get his name
- Why is a split braking system used
- How did the people react to apartheid
- Artificial intelligence could do coding jobs
- What does zinc help with
- Which gym do you go to