What is the noun form of contemplation
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Cases:
- Nominative: singular Consideration; Plural Considerations
- Genitive: singular Consideration; Plural Considerations
- Dative: singular Consideration; Plural Considerations
- Accusative: singular Consideration; Plural Considerations
- Consideration, Plural: Be | consider | do | gen
- IPA: [bəˈtʀaχtʊŋ]
- 1) looking at, looking at
- 2) Art, philosophy: the aesthetic assessment of something
- 1) Look, look, look, look
- 2) reflection, investigation
- 1) See
- 2) thinking
- Contemplation of nature
- 1) “We can't change anything, even if we wanted to. Better than both Considerations The difference in spatial concepts and spatial experiences of East and West Germans can hardly be expressed through what is accessible and what is closed, what can and cannot be changed. In Eisenhüttenstadt, where all commercial private property had disappeared, the East German understanding of space came into play in its entirety. "
- English: 1) viewing; 2) contemplation
- Swedish: 1) betraktande (neuter), betraktelse (Utrum); 2) contemplation (Utrum)
- Turkish: 1) bakma, temaşa etme (obsolete); 2) düşünme, tefekkür etme (obsolete)
- East Central German:
Similar words (German):Attention Homophones = anagrams = spr = de
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„How does the cult club present itself after moving to the city center? Considerations in the new home of the canteen.“
Augsburger Allgemeine, March 25, 2019
„Subjective Considerations to the large Berlin demonstration "Indivisible" - which opened up possibilities and spaces instead of restricting them.“
Frankfurter Rundschau online, October 20, 2018
„On the Day of German Unity, we received a letter from Willy Wimmer, former State Secretary, with an analysis and his Considerations about the current situation in Germany.“
Epoch Times, October 3, 2018
„The photographer and author Sepp Dreissinger brings together in his new book 26 Considerations to Bernhard's first novel.“
derStandard.at, February 11, 2019
„With theological Considerations Pope Francis is not satisfied in his Christmas sermon. Instead, the pontiff calls for people to turn away from consumption, to renounce greed and obsession.“
n-tv.de, December 25, 2018
„Antholz diary: experiences and Considerations on the verge of the biathlon world championship. Today: The weather.“
In South Thuringia, February 13, 2020
„Philipp Blom's masterly Considerations about the “power of the imagination in times of upheaval”.“
Frankfurter Rundschau, June 9th, 2020
„The most beautiful sight while traveling? People watch! Considerations to an inconspicuous town square in Liguria.“
NZZ, September 04, 2020
„It is the lord among the off-road vehicles and it is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. Short Considerations to the Range Rover, which has always been an extraordinary phenomenon.“
derStandard.at, May 17, 2020
„Three Considerations to drought.“
DiePresse.com, April 28, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "considerations":
hire: ... what, he's just messing about! ”Typical word combinations: 4) Doing calculations, making observations, making experiments, making inquiries, thinking ...
Separating water: ... nature mixed scholarly waters into the veins, etching out a lot of general sentences and instructive considerations as the price of work, shapes grow up in him, only from willing ...
Light foot: “Leo will have a good day out of it; he is light-footed, but I do not attach any moral considerations to this, because the light-footed people are also sympathetic to me, provided that decency and good disposition do not get lost in the easy life. ”Typical word combinations: 1) Brother Leichtfuß
disagreed: ... should think about the advantages of others in a moment when one is at odds with oneself; Such considerations are well suited to the quiet man, not the one who is passionate and ...
Press landscape:… Landscape Synonymous terms: 1) Newspaper landscape Examples of use: 1) “I use this waiting time to take a look at the Polish ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Considerations" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Betrachtungen/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "observations" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Approach (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular point of view; Multiple perspectives ...
Ways of looking at things (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Be | trach | tungs | wei | sen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
amount (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular amount; Plural amounts genitive: singular ...
Amounts (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Amount Hyphenation: Be | tra | ge Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Be (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular amounts; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Behavior (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Be | tra | gens Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [bəˈtʁaːɡn̩s]…
Amount grade (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular amount grade; Majority grades Genitive: ...
Conduct grades (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Be | tra | gens | no | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Amount (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Amount Hyphenation: Be | tra | ges Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- How do I install TTF fonts
- Where do dead bacteria go
- Skin health is related to gut health
- What is job advertisement
- Twitter saves your searches
- What is the Helvetica font
- Which caused Native American civilizations to disappear
- What do pandas do with dummies
- Functions of a SKU number
- The tank rat was possible
- What are property wrappers in Swift
- Why is the moon getting hotter
- Why is the pharmacy a dying profession
- Rotation can be identified as symmetry
- How do refineries calibrate their production
- Why does breaking glass break so loud
- What are some chemical properties of fluorine
- What is the Japanese term for sure
- How do you prove the BODMAS rule
- What's your favorite Persian word
- Why are frozen fruits cheaper
- How entrepreneurs deal with the work-life balance
- What physics are used when playing tabla
- How do I prepare Pulao