What does Mean On OnPage Optimization mean
On-site optimization is understood to mean, in addition to classic SEO optimization, which is also often called on-page optimization, various optimization measures that are intended to improve the user-friendliness (usability) or the entire customer experience of a website. In the case of web shops, there is also the goal of increasing the conversion rate.
Common on-site optimization measures include:
- A / B testing is a test method in which two variants of a website are tested against each other. The aim is to find out which variant the desired action better evokes in the users, for example generating newsletter registrations or sales. The differences between the two variants can relate to entire areas of the website or just to individual elements such as the size or color of a buy button
- Onsite personalization is the targeted and individual addressing of visitors to a website or a web shop. The goal is to show users of a website appropriate content. The personalization options are very different here and range from personal recommendations and the display of suitable promotions to welcoming returning customers with the shopping cart left behind and filled on the home page.
- Recommendations or individual product recommendations should show users product alternatives and provide purchase incentives. These product recommendations are automatically determined on the basis of an intelligent algorithm that analyzes the surfing behavior of each individual user and picks out the right offers from them.
As already mentioned at the beginning, the term on-site optimization is also often used in the context of search engine optimization and describes measures that are intended to improve the template or basic structure of the website in order to improve the search engine ranking.
is managing director and CTO at trbo GmbH. After studying at the Technical University of Nuremberg, he started his professional career in 2000 as a development manager at Pangora (Lycos Europe). The computer scientist was then responsible for the management and further development of the frontend and core application area at the Swoopoo internet auction house. Most recently, he gained six years of management experience at intelliAd Media, where as CIO he was responsible for tracking and the development of new core products.
You might also be interested in
- What do you live for in Islam
- Have you ever hit a cop?
- Can you transform memories through lucid dreaming
- Do people become more religious or not
- Can a queen sting wasp
- What is 65 65
- Why do people go to art museums
- China trades with North Korea
- Why do intelligent people sometimes act stupidly?
- Do I really need invisalign
- What is the forest and its advantages
- Which is the best power supply for instrument engineers
- What is branding in the business definition
- What is a tea bag made of?
- Peat moss is poisonous to humans
- What is easier to learn bottle or Django
- What's your rating of Excel VBA
- How do you say grandpa in Hmong
- What is Virat Kohli Fitness Secret
- How should I organize my marketing campaigns
- What are YOU afraid of 1
- Religious fanaticism can be washed away forever
- Any doctor can treat pemphigus vulgaris
- What is my actual and real identity