Why do bacteria cause itching
The viruses of warts are transmitted, for example, by smear infection through the smallest injuries to the skin and mucous membranes.
Athlete's foot is also transmitted through direct contact with the diseased skin flakes. If the flakes of skin become detached from the body, it is also possible to infect them through loose flakes, for example in the swimming pool, as fungi like a moist environment.
Streptococci are also transmitted by smear infection. The bacteria settle in the nose and throat of sick people and are passed on mainly by children in kindergarten or school. The pathogens stick to the hands and thus reach other parts of the body.
The risk of infection is particularly high with dry, cracked skin or with previous illnesses such as neurodermatitis or other chronic skin diseases. Parasite infestation or small skin injuries are also risk factors for a skin infection by streptococci.
Deep purulent inflammation of a hair follicle, called boils, is also caused by bacteria - staphylococci. Bacteria are also the trigger for abscesses, an encapsulated collection of pus. They are also transmitted through a smear infection.
Parasites such as ticks, lice, fleas or mites can pave the way for a skin infection. The stings or bites represent the entry point for pathogens. Scabies is caused by mites that deposit eggs and balls of feces in the epidermis. These secretions lead to the formation of blisters and wheals on the skin.
- Habib Fanny ever sleeps
- What is the best early education
- What is Laminated Manufacturing
- How did you choose your defender?
- How can you fix soft fudge
- Can be upgraded to an Android version
- Why was camouflage not invented earlier in warfare?
- Which is the best hotel in Nashik
- Who is a star seed or light worker
- Full name of Sachin Tendulkar
- How is China improving
- What are some famous foods from Norway
- Is Cigna better than Geo Blue
- Autistic people can get lovesickness
- What is 83 out of 1000
- How will GST help curb black money
- What is the attraction of knives
- Uses Facebook Libra blockchain
- How do I set up a data lake
- How is the cultural impact of something measured?
- Which is the best website build company
- Hillary Clinton was a good first lady
- How would you describe your best friend
- Whose career has Harvey Weinstein ruined
- What startup incubators are there in Japan
- Why do you need sqrt 1
- Is there still racism in Britain today?
- Which is more important culture or economy
- Can protein be absorbed through the skin
- What is EMA
- What is the feminist approach in the story
- Is tickling legal in the UFC
- Are Apple earphones noise-suppressing
- Jean Paul Sartre was a stoic