Why do you want to do right
Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?
Because I would like to emphasize one more aspect: Suppose there is an injury by a person whom we do not want to forgive. With every day that we wait for an apology - that may never come - we come to realize more and more that other people can be unfair and unjust. The longer we move in this awareness, the more real it becomes for our brain; the less we notice people who enrich our lives; The more skepticism we develop when we get to know strangers and the more difficult it will be for us to trust. Because YOU are the one who feels the hurt, the anger, the disappointment and the anger - not the other. And it is YOUR brain that learns to be suspicious.
A Buddhist wisdom goes: "Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting that the other will die." Choose how much poison you can endure without causing damage.
Don't forget to be happy :)
PS: If you would like to exchange ideas about this and similar topics around mindset, inner clarity, well-being and satisfaction, come to my Facebook group! I'm here every Tuesday at 8:15 p.m. to answer your questions and give you some more inspiration!
By the way, for a few days now you have also found me in the UpSpeak app (Leni Schwarzmann). If you'd rather listen than read yourself, you'll find the “acoustic versions” of my blog articles here - and of course other audio content. You can also use the app to ask me very individual questions - I will answer you with a personal voice message :)
- What is speculation in business and investing
- What is scrap removal
- Can I show my breasts
- Can I sell to Mercadolibre from Europe
- The US is making animals extinct
- What is the difference between healthy and pure
- What is the correct spelling of 14
- May girls kiss their breasts
- Armstrong Atlantic University is regionally accredited
- How can I download Harry Potter movies
- How serious is Cavernoma
- What is liquid cooling on a computer
- Who is the Best Salesforce Consultant
- What are the nutritional benefits of peas
- Can I link Quora to LinkedIn?
- Which operators does Rebtel work with
- How important is networking in blogging
- How can we be clean
- Which hair bleach is the least harmful?
- What is a web filter
- Oregon was once a French territory
- Why are Disney characters still so popular
- Why do men love women to draw?
- Can you die from the curves