Are sprints a good workout?
Exercise times of approx. 5 seconds are very likely covered by the anaerobic-alactic energy supply and therefore hardly lead to lactate accumulations.
In summary, the following result Load components for acceleration and sprint speed training:
Exercise intensity: 100% to accelerate optimally with the highest effort of will and to run through the route.
Load volume: 2 series of 8 x 30-40 m or 1 series of 10 x 30 m and 1 series of 5 x 40 m
Load density: Breaks between the individual repetitions = 2 min break between the series> than 4 min.
The coordination training is intended to better coordinate the sprint movement, especially with regard to the spinal connections and the interaction of agonists and antagonists, and to put the muscles involved in the sprint movement into excessive stretching states. Therefore the coordination training must contain the following characteristics
Sprint endurance training
Exaggerated sweeping sprint movements in order to achieve a greater stretching performance than with the normal sprint movement
to run as relaxed and playful as possible and try to reach top speed.
Increase runs over 80 to 100 m, in which the speed is continuously increased until the maximum speed is reached, have proven successful. There are also series of runs in which the speed is increased from repetition to repetition over distances of 60-80 meters. Series of four in which the last repetition is run at the highest possible speed have proven themselves here. The aim is to improve inter-muscular coordination.
Sprint endurance (as opposed to endurance at speed) is regarded as the ability to perform up to approx. 30 seconds to be able to perform with maximum intensity. In this performance, neither the increase in lactate nor the oxygen debt are the limiting factors, but rather the decrease in the differentiated control of the exercise programs with a high degree of probability (we refer to this state as program fatigue). The load takes place with the highest intensity and long rest breaks.
Start and start acceleration training
The training of simple reactions, such as B. of starts, has two components:
- the grinding in of the technology of the start or reaction movement with the transition to the acceleration phase,
- Training in time perception.
The start training is a good example of training anticipation, because it involves learning to react explosively to different time intervals between an advance notice / preparation phase. The concentration (= sensory component) and optimal muscle tension (= motor component) of the reaction must be improved here.
Speed performances in sports game
AB: Speed services
- How emo are you
- Can someone join a nidhi company?
- Why anger creates more anger
- How was Kraftpixel developed
- Who invented the kick drum?
- Which is best B Sc or MBBS
- Sherlock Holmes was an Indian
- What is the illusion behind a religion
- What are the emerging trends in ICT
- What is disruption What is disruptive innovation
- What is the viscosity of oil
- How should I manage my course load
- How do commercial breweries handle their beers
- Is existentialism a dead philosophy
- How long does sex usually last
- What is bore erosion
- Which salt cannot cause hardness in the water?
- What is meant by phase distortion
- Have political strategists changed the election scenario?
- Why nursing is considered sexy
- Why is Canada not acquiring nuclear weapons?
- Are Resveratrol Supplements Safe?
- Has Alaska Walmart stores