What do I call my metal artwork
Looking for a dignified place
The work of art "Beautiful up here" is made of sheet metal and gilded using mixed media. The metal designer Regine Hobein took part in the 2018 art prize for contemporary Bible illustrations with her work. 100 professional artists took part in the competition, which was advertised across Germany. Hobein was selected as one of twelve finalists. The art prize was awarded in honor of the monks in Bad Karlshafen and their gold workshop. In the 11th and 12th centuries, important products of the art of illumination such as the Heinrich der Löwen Gospel were created there.
“My metal work of art depicts heaven - with all its radiance and beauty - and is adorned with bewitchingly beautiful angels. It was painted with holy water from St. Peter's Cathedral in Fritzlar. With clever lighting, the metal rays of the work of art can illuminate a room, ”explains Regina Hobein, who is now looking for a wonderful place for“ beautiful up here ”.
The work of art (approx. 70 cm x 40 cm) is in two parts, made of sheet metal and gilded using a mixed technique with spray gold, striking metal and gold paint. The approximately one meter high iron base is also gilded.
The jury consists of representatives of the Evangelical Church of Kurhessen-Waldeck, the Diocese of Fulda, the Hessian Ministry for Science and Art, the Sparkassen-Kulturstiftung Hessen-Thüringen and the Hessian Association of Cities and Towns. In the summer of 2018, the work of art was on view at a six-week exhibition of the finalists in Bad Karlshafen.
Interested parties who would like to inquire about the work of art for a flat fee of 300 euros plus assumption of transport should contact the donor directly via email.
- Why do birds sing in the evening
- How are POS and e-commerce related?
- Why do coordination compounds form complex ions
- Is it normal to hear voices?
- What are the elementary particles of consciousness
- What does the picture below mean
- Teflon PTFE is toxic toxic
- How many people have killed hammerhead sharks?
- How important is a habitat for animals
- Why is vinegar used to preserve food
- How would you describe an average person
- What is the importance of mycorrhizae
- What do mathematicians think of ethnomathematics
- Why is Switzerland always neutral in wars?
- Why don't sports teams issue public shares?
- Why has Disneyland discontinued its Premium Pass
- Why do people follow the answers to Quora
- What is a vector in linear algebra
- What causes the most broken bones
- What happened to Facebook's AI
- Why shouldn't you drink soda
- Can a child know that they are being abused
- An array is an abstract data type
- Brainwashing people in the US Marines