How would you create a voice-over
Tip: Take a screen capture using VoiceOver
There may be times when you want to show Apple or an app developer something that cannot be conveyed through a simple screenshot. It must z. B. certain operating steps are carried out to reproduce a problem. For a few versions, iOS has offered the screen recording function, with which you can record the entire screen and a whole sequence of steps as a video. This also works with VoiceOver, even including what VoiceOver speaks.
To do this, do the following:
- In the settings app under the item control center add the element for screen recording. This is not included by default. There are also some other useful tools that are worth looking at.
- Now slide one finger down from the top until you feel the second vibration and hear the middle of the three "pops", then lift your finger to open the control center. The old method of touching an element of the status line and swiping up with three fingers can also be used.
- There is now a new Screen Capture button at the bottom. A double tap would start it immediately, but we want to make sure that audio is being recorded as well. So select the Open Controls action with a downward swipe and then double-tap.
- Now set the switch for microphone to on.
- Select the Start screen recording switch and double-tap.
After a 3-second countdown, the screen recording starts. Now switch to the app with the app switcher, in which you want to demonstrate something and possibly tell something about it, which explains how the error can be reproduced.
The recording that will now be made includes the entire screen content, the audio output from VoiceOver and also the spoken word. You can also do this when you have connected EarPods or AirPods are connected. The VoiceOver speech output is still recorded cleanly.
After completing the reproduction, open the control center again as described above and go to the screen recording button below, which is now spoken as "selected". "Selected" in this case means that the screen recording is currently in full swing. A simple double tap will stop the recording and save the video in the photos.
This can now be sent as an email, saved in iCloud Drive and e. B. be shared by link sharing or otherwise used. I have already provided various feedbacks to Apple with it and have also given app developers some to show them where things are stuck in their apps.
One more tip: To avoid messages from other apps getting into the recording, it is advisable to temporarily activate the do not disturb function. This should be configured beforehand in the settings so that notifications are always muted when Do Not Disturb is activated, not only when the screen is locked.
Tried Showdown and found it good
Yesterday, Friday, I was at the Hamburg Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired and tried Showdown for the first time. Here is my report.
Tags: #Leisure, #Privates, #Showdown, #Sport
VoIP conversion takes place, bye bye old landline network
This morning the time had come: shortly after 9 o'clock I got a call from a telecommunications technician that he would now switch me to a “different VDSL platform” and that I could configure the VoIP phone numbers in the router.
OS X Mountain Lion is Here: What's New in Accessibility
Apple today released Mac OS X Mountain Lion. This update to Lion, which appears almost exactly one year after this, brings some innovations that will also be very useful for people with disabilities. I'm going to take a virtual look at what caught my eye.
Tags: #Apple, #Mac, #Voiceover, # Accessibility
- Where was the first space rocket invented
- Why can we go to Ladakh
- Which animals eat each other?
- How emo are you
- What an insect insect is that
- Do you kill spiders on sight
- Which sport includes body composition
- Can I transfer PayPal credit to Neteller?
- What Limited the Power of Henry VIII
- Why is ugliness a subjective term
- How did you achieve your goals
- What is a left headache
- What small programming projects do you recommend
- What would it take to set you off
- What are some examples of personal cakes
- How powerful is Natsu Dragneel
- A deep note feels calm
- How can we use anger wisely?
- What is multitasking and sigle tasking
- How can I host a Python application
- What is stata
- Why do I fear my future
- What are possible essays for ICSE 2018
- What is the TAT processing time in data processing