Why does my cat sneeze after vaccination
Symptoms of cat flu
What symptoms does the animal show with cat flu?
With cat flu, the cat shows symptoms that are quite similar to those we know from a cold or a cold in humans. However, the severity of the disease in cats is more like the flu than a harmless runny nose.
Typical symptoms of a cat flu are watery eyes, inflammation of the conjunctiva, cough, fatigue, sneezing, fever, difficulty breathing and nasal discharge. Affected cats then initially suffer from clear discharge from the nose, which may later also be cloudy and purulent. The infection can be clearly seen from the animal's nose. If cat flu is not treated in time, this infection can also lead to purulent, crusty eyes, mouth ulcers, difficulty swallowing, unwillingness to eat, bone loss or pneumonia.
If your cat shows the first signs of illness, you should see a veterinarian as soon as possible. In this way, treatment can be carried out promptly in order to minimize possible long-term consequences of this infection. As soon as the first symptoms are seen in the cat, you should get a veterinary report as soon as possible to clarify whether it is a harmless cold or actually a cat flu. Once the diagnosis has been made, treatment of the cat can be initiated in a targeted manner.
- Which channel is WWE SmackDown on?
- Can UI designers agree to test projects
- What is the difference between hearty and hearty
- Should I buy Xiaomi Mi 4i online?
- How is life going for you now
- Could the shutdown of the Trump government be seen as blackmail?
- What is funding 2
- Nicodemus was part of the Sanhedrin
- Has Trump's presidency encouraged racists
- Is honestly helpful in this world
- What is melorheostosis
- How do I install FL Studio 12
- How has the coding changed since you started
- How many elevators in Chicago
- How is processed meat made
- What kind of animal is Mukmuk
- How are counterfeit glasses made
- Is morality of course
- Why is life so small
- What does not matter
- Should Roy Moore be arrested
- What are limestone and chalk used for?
- How useful is statistics
- Healthcare in Taiwan is free