What are resistances in parallel
R.total = R1 · R2 / (R1 + R2)
It can also be the total resistance R.total and a resistance R.1 or R.2 can be entered.
When entering a decimal, the is always Point to use.
Equation or formula for calculating the parallel connection of two resistors R.1 other R.2:
Calculation of the necessary parallel resistance R.2, if R.1 and the total resistance R.total given is:
|Solving the formula R.total= (R.1· R.2) / (R.1 + R.2) to R.1:|
1/R.total = 1/R.1 + 1/R.2
R.total·R.1·R.2[1/R.total = 1/R.1 + 1/R.2]
R.1·R.2 = R.total·R.2 + R.total·R.1
R.1·R.2 − R.total·R.1 = R.total · R.2
R.1(R.2 − R.total) = R.2·R.total
R.1 = R.2 · R.total / (R.2 − R.total)
R.2 = R.1 · R.total / (R.1 − R.total)
Note: Calculating the parallel resistances is exactly the same as calculating
the parallel connection of coils or the series connection of capacitors.
• Find the resistances R.1 and R.2if the total resistance is known: •
Calculation: resistor parallel connection by iteration
Find of R.1 and R.2 if the total resistance is known
● Calculate many parallel resistances ●
|Here you can calculate the total resistance - up to 10 resistors connected in parallel.|
Enter the resistance values in the fields below and when all values are entered, then
click on 'Calculation'. The result is given below.
As a test you can enter the values 4, 6 and 12 ohms; the result should be 2 ohms.
Attention: Clearing the fields by hand does not delete the saved values.
Ohm's law - Ohm's law
Two resistors connected in parallel and the calculated total resistance
Resistances from 1 to 100 ohms
Note: This calculator can also solve other math problems.
Calculating parallel-connected resistors is exactly the same as
those for inductors connected in parallel or capacitors connected in series.
|Converted power in a resistor: P. = U·I., P. = U2 / R., P. = I.2 ·R..|
|Note: For the resistors in series is the electricity the same for each resistance|
and for resistors in parallel, that is tension the same for each resistor.
- Can someone object to changing themselves through an argument?
- Which river is near Khandwa?
- What is the Falling Skies series about
- Which empires belong to Afghanistan
- Where do Indians buy BTS goods?
- Should we buy Gati shares
- What is Hz
- What does the Facebook timeline mean for brands
- What is the Ayush Grid Project
- How can I aim for more social capital
- Hawaii had snow yesterday
- When will India have a dictatorship?
- Government websites use WordPress
- What if there is no referee
- What does a pixel mean
- What is the difference between paranoia and fear
- Do you like duvets
- Why is my handwriting so bad
- Where do I get manufacturers of compression machines from
- Why are logarithms used in chemistry
- Who is the most knowledgeable rapper
- Why did Thanos save Gamora in Avengers
- What is your best meal
- What is the idea of secularism