What are the factors of 5
+49 30 300 2440 00 - Mon to Fri from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
bettermarks »Math Glossary» Factor
Factors are the numbers that are multiplied by or by. The result of a multiplication is also called the product of the factors.
\ (2 cdot 3 = 6 \)
Here 2 and 3 are the factors of the product.
The factor that is multiplied is sometimes also called the multiplicand, the factor that is multiplied by is called the multiplier.
Learn math successfully with bettermarks
With the adaptive math books from bettermarks, students can calculate tasks on the tablet, computer and smartphone.
Scientifically proven effect
The government of Uruguay has carried out a three-year study on the use of bettermarks based on UNESCO data. The result: Up to 30% learning growth.
Over 100 million calculated tasks per year
Over 100,000 schoolchildren count on bettermarks every month. More than 100 million tasks are solved each year.
Used in schools in over ten countries around the world
bettermarks is available in four languages and is used daily in lessons in Germany, the Netherlands, Uruguay and South Africa, among others.
- Olive oil is a good moisturizer
- How are the internships at Hindu College
- What do the Poles think of Iran
- The iPhone XS Max will be cheaper
- Do you recognize a Trump supporter
- What is Takhti online
- What are the mechanical properties of ferrous metal
- How do you treat peripheral diabetic neuropathy
- Why do people love smartphones so much
- How long can you tolerate mosquito bites
- What's your favorite example of everyone dying
- What is also called water
- How to gain knowledge in stocks
- Is the threat of nuclear terrorism realistic?
- How can you contact Naveen Patnaik
- How should I decorate my chocolate cafe
- Money strengthens or weakens our democracy
- What are the different types of nutrients
- Mercury conducts electricity
- As of July 2013, Quora dies
- Why do you love or hate Halloween
- What is forward resistance
- Are people sexual beings, a myth
- Free employee monitoring system