Which animals start with the letter E.
TheChildren's animal lexicon for clever foxes
If you want to know something about animals,
you can read it here.
Of course, very big children are also allowed to make contributions so that the lexicon is as beautiful as possible!
|If you help, the dictionary will grow rapidly. We need you!|
Project management and technology: Dr. Vollrath Wiese ([email protected])
Link references are very welcome! If you like our encyclopedia, please refer to this encyclopedia!
Many thanks to the Sparkasse Holstein, which has donated many encyclopedias and reference works as working materials for the young authors. copyright: The texts and all images in the children's animal lexicon may only be used by children. The texts and images may not be posted elsewhere on the internet or printed in books or magazines. Any commercial use is not permitted.
Looking for animals
After first letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Sorted by relationship: mammals
Amphibians / reptiles
we have also set up:
Flower pages of the young naturalists
more and other information about animals:
http://www.tierenzyklopaedie.de (lots of information and photos about animals)
http://www.tiere-online.de (Note: these informative pages also contain advertising)
http://www.das-tierlexikon.de/ (Note: these informative pages also contain advertising)
For almost all questions: WHAT IS WHAT for small and very big children:
Nature diaries for children to take part in are for example:
http://www.naturtagebuch.de (from BUND)
http://www.naturdetektiven.de (from the Federal Agency for Nature Conservation)
Information for children and parents on the Internet:
http://www.kinder-stadt.de or http://www.kindex.de
and as a Schleswig-Holsteiner for teachers, parents and students:
c 2001; Text and images may only be used by children for educational purposes; any business (commercial) use is not permitted.
Texts and images of the "Kinder-Tierlexikon" are only allowed to be used by children for learning and educational purposes.
No commercial use is allowed. No part of the "Tierlexikon" may be reproduced.
The children's animal lexicon has been in existence since March 2001 times visited.
Page of Dr. Vollrath Wiese ([email protected])
Haus der Natur - Cismar Imprint and disclaimer
- How can Mexico avoid becoming like Venezuela?
- What makes the interview so scary
- What do red-eared turtles eat
- Is there a Latino equivalent to Motown
- Why do men not show emotions
- How are arthritis and arthralgia treated
- Why does Daenerys still live in GoT
- Is politics just semantics and psychology
- Public defenders are free
- Is our inner knowing ever wrong?
- Why is Mallorca such a corrupt place
- What is included in the student accommodation
- What is the GATE examination procedure
- Are basalt rocks renewable
- What is a SIDAM 25
- What is the Hawaiian word for futuristic
- What are the different names for singing
- Which books does Jayalalitha read?
- Is chemical engineering better in JNTU HYDERABAD
- Why should you use theories in your business?
- Do you think experience is overrated
- What is the scope of learning Japanese
- Was the strangest thing you heard wrong
- What are some prestigious sounding names
- What is a search query
- An array is an abstract data type
- Which courses are to be completed according to BCA
- Where did Tom Brady go to college
- How is the structure of acridine
- How accurate is a sky navigation
- Which disciple was crucified in the Vatican?
- What is a visual merchandising audit
- What are the main functions of the fallopian tube