What are some well-designed document dashboards
Evaluate your company data with cross-process management dashboards
you need cross-process and flexibly designed evaluations?
They want yours current company data available at a glance?
You want yours existing BI system use?
For the next business meeting you need meaningful and clearly presented KPIs of your company. Based on these evaluations, decision-making should be brought about in order to optimize your business processes. This is not just an isolated case, but is in line with your constant concern for more effective and cost-efficient processes. Then you need a powerful product: OMNITRACKER Business Intelligence. It supports you significantly in the evaluation of key data as a basis for decision-making, offers you a wide range of evaluation options and can still be used flexibly. You can also continue to use your well-established BI system.
Contact OMNITRACKER - test it now
Our solution for youSupplement your existing BI system with OMNITRACKER data from any application by simply mapping the relevant data to an input database for your BI system, e.g. B. Microsoft SSRS.
The OMNITRACKER basic system has the integrated ODBC interface DB Views for the configurative transfer of all OMNITRACKER object data in real time to an existing BI system. This also allows you to create cross-process dashboards.
The integrated ODBC interface DB Views is also used for Microsoft SSRS Report to transfer OMNITRACKER object data to existing BI systems. There you can carry out the evaluation as usual using the methods you are familiar with.
Two basic levels of data evaluation are available:
BI Desktop offers simple database view definitions and the evaluation of your data via Microsoft Power BI. (Microsoft Power BI is not included in the scope of delivery of OMNITRACKER.)
BI Enterprise offers the evaluation of your data either directly or via a data warehouse.
Business intelligence from OMNINETProvides comprehensive data evaluations and analyzes of company key figures
Discover different ways of evaluating your data and presenting it clearly: predefined or self-created reports, various KPI presentations, dashboards, definable database views or data warehouse evaluations. With OMNITRACKER Business Intelligence, the latest company data is always available for your decisions. So you can always adapt your evaluations to your needs.
Flyer | PDF OMNITRACKER - Test it now
We will be happy to answer them. Write us an email or give us a call: +49 (9126) 25979-0
Get to know our Business Process Ecosystem in our free demo version.
Let our modular training program train you to become an OMNITRACKER professional.
- Are sprints a good workout?
- Yoga benefits the skin and beauty
- Do you have a sidejob
- What do you hate on Thursday
- How can we find coordination
- What is control flow
- How do I give up alcohol
- What is the use of life data
- Why does dilute acid react with metal
- What is an ethernet management port
- When does snow fall in Kasauli
- What childhood moments made you stronger
- What is the return on mutual funds
- What is Amazon's Choice Ads
- How would you define consciousness
- Should we buy Gati shares
- What awful product has excellent marketing
- Why are yoga retreats a good investment?
- What should democrats talk about more?
- What is it like to visit California
- What are hybridomas
- How do you improve concentration in studies
- Why do Shiites practice pleasure marriage?
- Will there be another James Bond movie