What software does Oppo Phones use
With the A74 and the A74 5G, the Chinese electronics manufacturer Oppo has presented two new budget smartphones for the German market. The variant without 5G has an AMOLED screen with FHD + resolution and 6.43 inches. The touch sampling rate goes up to 180 Hz in dedicated gaming mode. The display also has an integrated fingerprint sensor.
Qualcomm's Snapdragon 662, six gigabytes of RAM and 128 gigabytes of internal storage work in the case. Also on board are a front camera with 16 megapixels and a triple camera on the back. This offers a main lens with 48 megapixels, a macro lens with two megapixels and a depth sensor with two megapixels.
In the Oppo A74 5G, the manufacturer has installed Qualcomm's Snapdragon 480 and a 6.5-inch LCD screen that is slightly larger. The fingerprint sensor is on the side of this model and not directly in the display. In contrast to the A74, the 5G version offers an additional ultra-wide-angle lens with eight megapixels on the back. Both smartphones offer a battery with 5,000 mAh, NFC and a classic headphone connection. While the 4G version can be charged with a maximum of 33 watts, the 5G version only offers a maximum of 18 watts. Android 11 is used as the mobile operating system.
The Oppo A74 will be available from May 10th at a price of 249 euros from Amazon, Sparhandy.de and expert. The Oppo A74 5G costs 299 euros and will also be released on May 10 at Sparhandy.de, Amazon, Expert and also at mobilcom-debitel. The two smartphones are also available from Saturn and Media Markt as a bundle with the Oppo Enco W11 wireless headphones. (PC world)
- How are the dimensions of density determined
- Which programming languages do not have null references
- Which do you prefer music or books
- What is the best food reheated
- How do I activate my Shopify store
- How do you experience the world
- Is benevolence selfless
- Why is the pharmacy a dying profession
- Will we survive climate change?
- What are the benefits of education
- Pakistan is ecologically dead
- Why should you eat pancakes?
- What's my Tumblr name supposed to be
- In what order are reptiles
- How can runners improve their core strength
- How do you control a heat exchanger
- How do you secure your phone
- Which is better LPU or Manipal
- Does Logan Wolverine have a biological child?
- How can I deal with confused people
- How do I germinate adenium seeds
- You can use powder to prevent itching
- What is the secret of top athletes
- When can multitasking be okay?