Inhale a syllable or two
2 Separation of polysyllabic simple and suffused words
The following cases occur when separating polysyllabic simple and suffused words:
- there is no consonant letter on the syllable border: Farmer, eggs, connecting rods (see § 109)
- there are one or more consonant letters at the syllable boundary:Love, home, own; breathe, mountains, crispy (see § 110 to § 112)
It is possible to separate between vowel letters belonging to different syllables.
Bau-er, Ei-er, European-ische, Famili-en, Foli-en, rej-en, individu-ell, Knäu-el, klei-ig, Lai-en, Mani-en, Muse-um, na- iv, national, real, ru-ine, spi-on, tax
If there is a single consonant letter between vowel letters in simple or suffused words, it will be placed on the new line when separated. If there are several consonant letters in between, only the last one is on the new line.
Eye, pretzel, witch, bite, row;
Training, sad, nephew, home;
Parents, sheaves, hops, rusts, kisses, deny, sing, sink, sit, cities; Digger, shaft, coma, run, cardboard, have to, bite (if ss instead of ß, see § 25 E2 and E3),One-third;
quarreling, Ach-tel, Rech-ner, ber-gig, wid-rig, zealous-rig, poor-courage, friendly, sixth;
inoculate, carp, dark;
Are letter combinations like ch, sch; ph, rh, sh orth For one Consonants, that's not how they are separated. The same applies to ck.
laugh, wash, German; Sa-phir, Myr-rhe, Fa-shion, Zi-ther; Look, sugar
In foreign words, the combinations of letters for a consonant +l, n or r Either separated according to § 110, or they come undivided on the new line.
noble / no-ble, cycle / cycle, magnet / magnet, February / February, hydrant / hy-drant, arthritis / arthritis
- How can I get knowledge of God
- What are some natural adhesives
- How was the first computer in the world programmed
- What is feedback in the marketing line
- Has anyone had facet joint injections
- What is the function of the front legs
- Includes USPS Parcel Select tracking
- Can I use a 5 GB SD card?
- Are pipe croets dangerous
- What do Republicans stand for on average
- What are biological scissors
- What is the Telugu word for unhappy?
- What happens when you press Ctrl + Z
- What are the beautiful places to see
- Why are my teeth 28
- What causes acne under the skin
- Why do doctors always prescribe antibiotics
- Why don't people use Hotmail
- Why is modern rap incomprehensible
- What's wrong with logic
- Is peace possible
- How is Guangzhou as a tourist destination
- Not in stock at Amazon
- Can a dealer get an MSME certificate?