Why do you love or hate Halloween
Translation of "Halloween" in German
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Quero estar bonita para o Halloween.
I want for Halloween be a pretty girl.
Espero que o Halloween acabe rápido.
I can't wait for that Halloween is over.
Mas nicht precisamos que um adulto sem supervisão agrida pessoas num fato de Halloween.
But we don't need an unsupervised adult man to club up poor people all in one Halloween costume.
Estou sozinha no Halloween e tento not ficar ressentida.
I'm sitting here alone Halloween and try not to be angry.
Porque dormiste com ela no Halloween.
Because you on Halloween slept with her.
Não é tão divertido como brincares ao Halloween...
That's not as funny as looking for Halloween to costumize.
Estávamos animados para nosso 1º Halloween em Chatswin ...
TESSA: We had each other like that on our first Halloween happy in Chatswin.
Pode ser Halloween, mas certos fantasmas é melhor serem deixados de fora.
Well ... maybe it is Halloween, but certain ghosts were better off staying out anyway.
Os mortos andam à solta no Halloween.
The dead can Halloween run around freely.
Se nicht resultar, podes semper usá-lo para o Halloween.
If it doesn't work, you can always turn it on Halloween wear.
Sim, para nós é Halloween todos os dias.
O motivo de nicht fazermos espectáculos no Halloween.
Para estas pobres almas, o Halloween deve ter provocado uma sensação de alívio.
Must for these poor souls Halloween have been a great relief.
Eles mascararam-se mesmo disso tudo no Halloween.
They were all already on Halloween.
Só faltam 365 dias para o Halloween.
Tenho os planos para o próximo Halloween.
Adoras o Halloween, vai divertir-te.
É um presente de agradecimento pelo Halloween.
Afinal de contas, neither odeiam o Halloween.
O Halloween começou como um dia para afastar os maus espíritos.
Halloween began to drive away evil spirits.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 465. Exact: 465. Elapsed time: 108 ms.
- What do Finns never do
- What is the Telugu word for you
- Will video games ever become completely immersive?
- Where does broken English come from
- How is counterfeit jewelry made
- How do pipettes and burettes differ?
- Who can carry out the events in Hyderabad
- What is the most underrated movie villain
- Can remove scars from potato juice
- Which immigration is the best in Mohali
- What causes child prodigies
- Why are YouTube comments such a cesspool
- What is a proton acceptor
- Why is Chinese food so spicy
- Have we achieved true communism?
- Why is a barrel rolling
- How do I learn from my peers
- Epistemology What is better to know or believe
- ObamaCare works for you
- When are we going to burn a fat
- Intercultural awareness is a new skill
- Produce lymphocytes after birth
- What got you into League of Legends
- Are the people prejudiced against Poland?