In which account are general expenses recorded
Postings in the income-expenditure account / EÜR
The postings are in the table Bookings entered.
The date, receipt number, description, income or expense (amount), account and category must be entered for each movement.
- Revenue expenditure: The amount that is earned or spent.
- account: Enter one of the asset accounts (cash register, bank account, Postfinance account, customers, suppliers ...)
- category: Enter a category for income or expenses.
Faster data collection
To book as quickly as possible, use the following functions:
The columns of the Transactions table
Enter the date of the income or expense posting.
Enter a receipt number. Usually the same number is given as the one given to the receipt in paper form; this makes it easy to find the documents afterwards at any time.
Enter the description to identify the income or expense posting.
Enter the incoming amount.
Record outgoing amount.
Enter an asset account (cash register, bank, post office, customers, suppliers ...) which is shown in the table Accounts is available.
Enter an income or expenditure category, which is shown in the table Categories is available. An asset account can also be entered as a category.
Posting with multiple movements
If you have to book an operation with several movements, these must be recorded on several lines.
You will find a booking example below (see document number 11 in the figure).
Multiple bills are paid through the bank.
Proceed like this:
- Enter the same date and the same document number in all lines relating to the same posting record. This allows a booking with several movements to be determined.
- Enter the total amount in the first line. It is in the column for an outgoing payment expenditure or in the case of an incoming payment in the column revenue capture.
- In the columnaccount enter the liquidity account (account that is used to pay or collect).
The category- Column of the first row remains empty.
- In the following lines, enter the invoice amount paid or received in each line (column expenditure or. revenue).
Each invoice is posted on one line.
The gap account remains empty.
- In the column category Specify the category for each line in order to identify the entry or exit of the movement.
Example of a booking with VAT / Sales tax
In order to be able to manage bookings with VAT / Sales tax, an income / expenditure template with VAT / Sales tax options must be set up.
Depending on the type of income and expenditure account (with or without VAT / sales tax), additional columns are available in which the VAT / sales tax data is inserted.
VAT / sales tax
Enter the VAT code in this column, which refers to a sale or an expense. The code must be in the VAT codes table.
For an explanation of the remaining VAT code columns, please see the Bookings website.
For easier input, you can use the columns account and category a search text can be entered instead of the account and category number. The program then suggests a list of accounts and categories, the descriptions of which contain the text entered. With key Down arrow select the desired account or the desired category and press the 'Enter key' to confirm.
In order to display the movements of an account or a category after entering bookings, click with the left mouse button on a cell with the required account / category number, whereupon a small blue symbol appears in the top right of the cell and click on it.
Account and category statements
In the account or category statement, the movements are as in the table Bookings presents.
After adding new bookings or changes to existing bookings (in the table Bookings) the account statement can be viewed by clicking on the symbol Update table (the arrows in the top right of the screen that form a circle) are updated.
- What do vegetarians think of Jain food
- Should I contact my half sisters
- What are the powers of Hawkeye
- Divorce was illegal in the US
- Which tanks cannot penetrate themselves?
- More people dream of catastrophic events
- When did monogamy begin?
- Is digital better than film
- Which hand weaving products sell well online
- What screams i'm british
- Sea fishing should be more strictly controlled
- The Norwegians celebrate St. Olavs Day
- How many books can a Kindle contain?
- How do I make her my friend
- What are the best online brainstorming tools
- Coke is a by-product of coal
- How much money does Tik Tok
- Where is the University of Stenden
- Is Hawaii west of California
- Pewdiepie is the most famous internet celebrity
- Trump and Clinton have the nominations
- When is homework necessary?
- Why is the human ear asymmetrical
- Is the Venn diagram good
- Are RT messages a good source of information?
- Why is the flu not cured yet?
- Is Tezpur safe?
- Why do psychopaths go to therapy
- What types of vehicles run on diesel
- Who is the most knowledgeable rapper
- Are succulents indoor or outdoor plants
- What is the largest commercial breed of chickens
- Which province is better in Pakistan
- Where is the actual blind spot of the motorcycle