Can Homeopathy Cure Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson's and Classical Homeopathy according to Hahnemann - My Way
For almost twelve years I have been receiving classic homeopathic treatment.
After the first year of treatment, my homeopath introduced me to the Greek homeopath George Vithoulkas (Alternative Nobel Prize, 1996) in a supervision seminar at his academy in Greece on the island of Alonnisos.
Since I was already taking Requip, Amantadin, Movergan and Nootrop at the time (in the seventh year of my Parkinson's disease) (my neurologist relied on combined medication), it was no longer possible to stop taking the allopathic medication and thus risk a crisis.
In his opinion, a complete cure was no longer possible because, among other things, the use of allopathic medicines meant that homeopathic medicines could only have a limited effect.
However, Vithoulkas recommended the continuation of the accompanying treatment that had already begun and suggested further means.
After this realization, which was sobering for me at first, I was nevertheless very grateful to be able to spend a few more days on the dreamy island before I left again with my homeopath.
Even though a cure was no longer possible, in the following years I got to know how homeopathic remedies work and have experienced improvements in many health areas, be it the symptoms of Parkinson’s syndrome, drug side effects and general illnesses.
I would like to name a few from the multitude:
Headache, migraine, sleep, partial return of the sense of smell, infections with loss of voice and sore throat, stomach and intestinal problems (flatulence, constipation), sciatica problems, muscle cramps, joint problems
Urge incontinence, state of exhaustion (after moving, after chickenpox, ...), depressive moods, sudden hearing loss - within an hour I could hear again,
Tinnitus (the remaining tinnitus took about 12 hours and another remedy), healing of inflammations on the shin, elbow and shoulder,
(possibly in connection with taking Azilect), on tendons and mucous membranes,
Attention and coordination disorders, memory performance, syncope, condition after tooth extraction and inflammation of the gums, support after surgery (Halux, jaw), rashes, warts, abnormal sensations and numbness, high blood pressure.
Of course, I cannot name any means for the individual indications:
For each patient, the homeopath repeatedly repertorises and evaluates the individual overall symptoms and prescribes a homeopathic individual remedy.
When looking for a classically homeopathic therapist (doctors or alternative practitioners) you should consider the following:
- Alternative practitioners working in homeopathy should be certified by the Foundation Homeopathy Certificate SHZ or the BKHD and belong to a professional association (alternative practitioners: VKHD, BKHD, doctors: DZVHÄ). You can find lists of therapists using these terms on the Internet.
- One should look very carefully at the qualifications of the classically working therapist. Short training courses do not provide sufficient qualifications for the treatment of serious chronic diseases.
- The use of LM potencies is beneficial for chronically ill people.
I am happy to answer any questions.
- Who starred in the movie Philadelphia
- What causes bad hygiene practices in restaurants
- How will Rafale Jets help India
- Helps niacin with anxiety
- What are the best frameworks for hybrid app development
- Where does all internet information live
- What is rigid body kinematics
- Who founded the Dallas Cowboys
- What happens when Thor and Odin merge
- Which metals explode on contact with water
- Virgo is a double zodiac sign
- How can I grow potatoes at home
- What is the IUPAC name of CH3CH2CH2CH2CH3
- The new Mi watch supports GPS
- What does New York Life Insurance do
- What causes Meares-Irlen Syndrome
- How do I learn to use Photoshop
- Is it possible to do something like Jarvis?
- What is Australian freedom of assembly
- I have schizophrenia
- A sore throat can cause diarrhea
- Why everyone suddenly starts talking about color
- Do you still hear Jimmy Buffett?
- What is feedback
- What is the data room index
- What messengers are popular in Israel
- What is a typical license agreement
- Which razor is good for women
- Is Tezpur safe?
- What is that cannot be painted
- Groupon is an MLM scheme
- Pilots believe in UFO
- What are the typical dishes of India