What are flight operations
Flight operations (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Flight | operation, no plural
- IPA: [ˈFluːkbəˌtʀiːp]
- 1) The entirety of air traffic operations
- 1) "While test runs have so far only taken place with future employees of the major airport, the processes of a normal one should now be carried out in cooperation with employees, employees of the federal police and potential travelers Flight operations be played through. "
- Nominative: singular the flight operations; Plural —
- Genitive: singular of flight operations of flight operations; Plural —
- Dative: singular flight operations; Plural —
- Accusative: singular flight operations; Plural —
- Swedish: 1) flygbolag, flygföretag
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„After the warning strike by security personnel at Hamburg Airport is the Flight operations resumed on Wednesday morning.“
BILD.de, January 16, 2019
„The Berlin airline Germania has filed for bankruptcy and theirs Flight operations set.“
cash.ch, February 5, 2019
„Gatwick Airport in London has the Flight operations resumed in the morning hours.“
dradio.de, December 20, 2018
„The Flight operations at Dortmund airport may be expanded in the evening. The Münster district government approved this in the afternoon.“
WDR.de, August 23, 2018
„BERLIN (dpa) - yours Flight operations Air Berlin discontinued a year ago.“
The Farang (Thailand), October 26, 2018
„At Munich Airport, the Flight operations normalized again on Tuesday morning.“
GMX, February 11, 2020
„After the two-day Lufthansa strike, the Flight operations further again.“
Day 24, November 09, 2019
„Lufthansa wants theirs in the course of the year Flight operations expand again.“
dradio.de, July 30, 2020
„The Flight operations The airline announced that it was discontinued with immediate effect. The Flight operations The airline announced that it was discontinued with immediate effect.“
stern.de, March 5, 2020
„Flight operations: At Frankfurt Airport on Saturday (February 9th, 2020) the Flight operations exposed for a good hour. The reason was the sighting of one or more drones.“
airportzentrale.de, February 10, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "Flugbetrieb":
to adjust: ... he went through all the documents again. 4) Due to the heavy snowfall, flight operations had to be temporarily suspended. 4) Please stop smoking now! ...
maintain:… Terms: 1) Receive application examples: 1) The airport management did everything to maintain flight operations. Typical word combinations: 1) with accusative object: offer ...
Flight operations: Flugbetriebe (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Dative Singular: Flugbetrieb Hyphenation: Flug | be | trie | be Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Air-operated: Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Flug | be | driven | ben Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈfluːkbəˌtʀiːbn̩] Grammatical features: Dative plural of the noun Flugbetrieb
Flight operations: Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Flugbetriebes Hyphenation: Flug | be | triebs Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈfluːkbəˌtʀiːps] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Flugbetriebs
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Flugbetrieb" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (24.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Flugbetrieb/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Flugbetrieb" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Flight operations (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Variant Forms: Dative Singular: Flugbetrieb Hyphenation: Flug | be | trie | be…
Air operated (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Flug | be | trie | ben Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Flight operations (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Variants: Flugbetriebs Hyphenation: Flug | be | trie | bes…
Flight operations (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subsidiary Forms: Flugbetriebes Hyphenation: Flug | be | triebs ...
Flight image (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular das Flugbild; Plural the flight pictures genitive: ...
Flight images (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Flugbild Hyphenation: Flug | bil | de Pronunciation / Stress:…
Flight images (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Flug | bil | of pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˈfluːkˌbɪldɐ]…
Aerial images (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Flug | bil | dern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈfluːkˌbɪldɐn]…
Flight image (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Alternative Forms: Flugbilds Hyphenation: Flug | bil | des Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
Flight image (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Flugbildes Hyphenation: Flug | bilds Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
- What is the function of the Indian Army
- Gongura is an English word
- How can we use electrical equipment safely
- Where can I buy Bitcoin in Limassol
- The Richter scale is still used today
- How rare is a calico cat
- What's the Best Keto Pancake Recipe
- What's your cat's favorite homemade recipe
- Can diabetics eat dried fish?
- Where can I study aeronautical meteorology
- Why did Eminem have to change
- Is AR Rahman really that good
- Is difficult to model
- What is a good civil engineer
- Is Bihar really troubled
- How much do we fantasize
- How does USCIS check marriage records
- How does whiskey affect blood pressure
- What is confirmed in clinical research
- A directly democratic country could work
- What makes a company go public?
- What is mutual relationship
- Which superhero has the worst secret identity?
- Why did you become a smoker