Why is Dr. House on house
The end of “Dr. House “: The review of the final
The drama series “Dr. House “ended after eight seasons with a spectacular showdown. We look back at the finale of the series.
These are the saddest serial deaths in TV history:
The grumpy and socially non-conformist, but ingenious diagnostician Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) saved the lives of numerous patients over 177 episodes - and in the process regularly clashed with colleagues, his superiors or other characters. In this article we examine the ending of “Dr. House ". Beware, spoilers!
The end of “Dr. House “: The last season
At the beginning of the eighth and final season of “Dr. House ”, the protagonist is in jail - the consequence of having a car in the house of his ex-girlfriend (and ex-boss) Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) drove. But his special talents are still needed and so the hospital director Eric Foreman (Omar Epps) has House released on parole in order to resume his position at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital.
House then quickly struggled again with complex cases of illness and his colleagues, but the biggest conflict of the season consists of the cancer of his best friend Dr. James Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard). The tumor turns out to be advanced and incurable and Wilson decides against long and unsuccessful treatment. Instead, he wants to spend the remaining five months of his life in freedom and enjoy it to the full.
This is a major blow to House. But in the end he accepts the decision against therapy and plans to stay by Wilson's side for the next five months. However, when a chain of unfortunate events leads to his parole being suspended, he is suddenly faced with a six-month prison lock - so he is unlikely to be released until after Wilson's death.
There is more hospital drama in our gallery:
The finale of “Dr. House “: The last episode
In the final episode "Last Act: Reichenbachfall" (in the original: Everybody Dies ") House spends his last hours in freedom. He treats a drug addict and uses heroin with him. When he wakes up, he finds himself dazed in a shabby house that is on fire. He hallucinates and struggles with his inner demons and the decision of whether to commit suicide.
Foreman and Wilson reach the burning house a short time later, but House cannot save them. His body is identified on the basis of dental records. A funeral and memorial service follows, but when Wilson starts his funeral oration, he receives a text message from House, who has only faked his death in the house. So he can avoid his prison sentence and spend five months with Wilson's final. In the last scene, the two of them ride motorbikes into the sunset together.
The end of “Dr. House “: Emotional, dramatic and bittersweet
The series finale of “Dr. House “was able to convince both fans and critics. House's relationship with Wilson was touchingly worked out and gained in importance and weight. In addition, the hallucinations in the burning house made it possible to meet old companions like Dr. Lawrence Kutner (Kal Penn) and Dr. Amber Volakis (Anne Dudek) to give one last appearance. The decision not to commit suicide felt like the beginning of a new chapter for House - the greater the consternation was when it looked for a moment that he had died in the fire anyway.
The last shots with Wilson on the motorcycle made for a round and conciliatory end - of course with a bitter-sweet note, because Wilson finally only has five months to live at this point. How it will go on with House afterwards remains open and left to the imagination of the audience.
The end of “Dr. House “: alternatives for all fans
"Dr. House ”has secured a place in the series Olympus, primarily due to its complex main character. If you fancy other, similarly complex characters, we can recommend these three series:
- "Sherlock": The character Dr. House is based in part on the famous snooper Sherlock Holmes - and the similarities are evident in the British crime thriller.
- “Suits”: giftedness, moral dilemmas and interpersonal tensions are also in the foreground in the popular lawyer series.
- "Dexter": Much like House, Dexter does what others can't even imagine ... He's a forensic scientist by day, but a serial killer who hunts criminals by night.
Are you real series experts? Do the test here:
did you like this article? Discuss with us about the latest theatrical releases, your favorite series and films that you are eagerly waiting for - on Instagram and Facebook.
- Why do good actors kill good sitcoms
- Who were the Huns and / or Xiongnu
- BTS takes a longer break
- Is concrete technology in civil engineering easy
- Should I negotiate my internship salary?
- What is compassionate listening
- How can I get up early?
- Is a summary crime a crime?
- What is BCC in an email
- What is 1 3x3 8
- How does stevia affect the insulin response?
- How was Kraftpixel developed
- What are some examples of sour fruits
- Which cake mixes are vegan
- Calculators and computers will completely replace abacuses
- How to play disc golf in competition
- Is plastic a natural or synthetic polymer
- Which is better Limeroad or Flipkart
- Did Hitler only love himself
- Which anime made you happy?
- How does your environment affect your behavior
- How bad can my hemorrhoids get
- How were spells made
- How can you clean your Mossberg 500AB
- Are there really parallel dimensions
- Germans are generally less romantic
- What is the Tata Administration Service
- What is a correlation coefficient
- Why and how does fire not live
- Which power supply enables mechanical and automation engineers
- Would a woman marry a 610 man
- What is the unconditional love of God
- What is the best website for vacation rentals
- How comfortable is a female condom