What's against in Hindi
Against Hindi ke virodh men. German against can be translated into Hindi as के विरोध में kē virōdha mēṁ ke virodh men. Hindi is usually written in the Indian Devanagari script. So you will first find the spelling of the Hindi word in the Devanagari script, then in the IAST transliteration with the diacritical marks, and finally the more popular simplified transliteration, as it is common in India and which comes very close to the pronunciation of this Hindi word.
Similar Hindi words
ke virodh men is a Hindi word and means against. Further entries in the German Sanskrit dictionary with similar meaning:
Video on the topic of ke virodh men
ke virodh men is a Hindi word. Hindi is the most widely spoken language in India. India is also the home of yoga. Here are two videos on yoga, meditation and spirituality:
- German Gegen - Hindi ke virodh men
- Hindi ke virodh men - German Gegen
- The German word Gegen means ke virodh men in Hindi
- Do you like isekai anime
- How environmentally conscious are Ivorians
- Where do planes dispose of waste from toilets
- What TV shows are filmed in Chicago
- How is human cloning done?
- What does setting a variable mean
- Where do people run in Bali
- Appreciate cultural diversity
- Tippmann A 5 are good paintball guns
- How do you overcome accidental unwanted thoughts
- How are auditory hallucinations
- Why are dentists usually likable people
- Why doesn't everyone use nuclear fission power?
- People really use headed text
- What are some good Metallica songs
- Which companies finance startups
- Can Prescription Drugs Interact With Cannabis?
- Who introduced Prince Harry to Meghan Markle
- Why are hoodies trendy for women
- Why have books lost in quality?
- Why is the antenna gain given as db
- What is your favorite tooth
- Why is the supply curve vertical
- Why is he called the Witch King?