What is the need for embedded systems
Prof. Dr.-Ing. J. Teich, Dr.-Ing. F. Hannig
Embedded Systems (VU) and
Embedded Systems with Extended Exercise (VEU)
Scope / hours:
V2 + Ü2 (together 5 ECTS), with extended exercise (7.5 ECTS)
Due to the corona pandemic, the course will take place "digital" or "online" until further notice. Please log in to StudOn (see below) and you will receive further information from us by email in due course.
place and time of the lecture:
Thursday, 12:15 - 13:45,
- November 5: Beginning of the first lecture
- November 16: Beginning of the exercise (First exercise)
place and time of the exercises (preliminary):
Monday, 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m., (Patrick Plagwitz)
Monday, 12:15 p.m. - 1:45 p.m., (Dominik Walter, probably English)
Wednesday, 2:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m., (Peter Brand)
place and time the advanced exercise:
The place and dates will be announced in the lecture
Documents (slides, exercises, other files):
All documents for the lecture and exercise can be found in StudOn
The main focus of the lecture is the design and implementation of embedded systems using formal methods and computer-aided design processes.
Embedded systems are computing systems that are tailored to an area of application (e.g. mobile communication size, chip card systems, industrial controls, entertainment electronics, medical technology) and integrated into a technical context. The great interest in the systematic design of heterogeneous embedded systems is caused by the increasing diversity and complexity of applications for embedded systems, the need to reduce design and test costs, and advances in key technologies (microelectronics, formal methods).
- Properties of embedded systems
- Design methodology
- Embedded Systems Specification
- Scheduling procedure (scheduling)
- Architectural synthesis of heterogeneous multiprocessor systems
- Real-time operating systems
Book for the lecture:
Cover of the book Digitale Hardware / Software-Systeme by Jürgen Teich and Christian Haubelt in the 2nd edition
- What is your rating for the Digital Profit course
- Is it true that religion kills curiosity?
- Can people endure a life without gossip?
- Where are the avocado trees
- Is the Holocaust axiomatic
- Give your children food supplements
- What do Serbs think of Azerbaijan?
- How should I manage my course load
- Do you believe in negative forces?
- What is a recruitment company
- What are great iPhone app promotion companies
- Do you think everyone is really alone
- Are Quora moderators politically impartial
- Would the punishment of crimes through torture reduce crime?
- Sociopaths are always bored with relationships
- When does Alabama play Clemson
- How do you buy a generic
- Undergrad researchers can participate in scholarship programs
- What mobile brands do you use
- How can I improve my computer's performance?
- Why don't dogs get colds
- How much did you like Avengers Endgame
- How is Indian airplane as a career
- Why is science not an open source company?
- Pay insurance companies for rental cars
- What can the PVA size be used for?
- What are the myths about science
- How to grow a snake plant
- How does rational thinking work
- How is Mongolia
- How can a working stiff retire early?
- What startup incubators are there in Japan
- How organizations use GitHub
- What are the adaptations of the African penguins