What do they not have in Denmark
In the wake of declining corona numbers, the federal government is making traveling in Europe easier. This makes it possible to stay in Denmark for several days again - without having to be quarantined after returning.
The cabinet approved a new entry regulation on Wednesday. In addition, according to the Danish opening plan, all Schleswig-Holsteiners from Friday can also enter without quarantine and without good reason. However, a current negative test is required when crossing the border. Vaccinated and convalescents with proof do not need to be tested.
Nationwide uniform rules for entry from abroad
For entry from abroad, uniform nationwide corona rules have been in effect since Thursday. For those who have been completely vaccinated and recovered, quarantine and test requirements are no longer applicable - unless you come from an area with more contagious virus variants, as Health Minister Jens Spahn (CDU) said. And non-vaccinated people can also avoid the usual quarantine of ten days after entry - if they come from a "risk area" with a seven-day incidence of more than 50. To do this, you have to prove that you have just tested negative. This should also be possible by uploading the proof in the digital immigration registration.
The previously valid state ordinance on quarantine measures for incoming and return travelers will be replaced by the new provisions, a government spokesman in Kiel confirmed on Wednesday evening.
Also no more corona test for cross-border commuters on return
According to the state government, the obligation to test and provide evidence for border traffic between Schleswig-Holstein and Denmark was also lifted on Wednesday - meaning cross-border commuters. So you no longer need to have a test certificate when entering Germany from Denmark. This applies at least as long as Denmark is not a high incidence or virus variant area, it said.
This topic in the program:
NDR 1 Welle Nord | News for Schleswig-Holstein | 05/12/2021 | 4:30 p.m.
- What do divers wear
- Is the battery of my iPhone SE healthy?
- How we can understand basic genetics
- What is Yamcha's level of proficiency
- Are the complex numbers well ordered?
- New technology creates more social anxiety
- What are the best frameworks for hybrid app development
- Why did men start wearing pants?
- Will Donald Trump ever stop being stupid?
- What is the biggest threat to Apple
- Why do companies implement deepfakes
- What are cloud computing trends for 2011
- Is there a WhatsApp group for RPA
- How is Manipal University for Dental Sciences
- What do you think of Reggeaton
- Can a person travel through time
- Who founded St Cloud MN
- Can cat droppings be used as fertilizer
- There are free email marketing platforms available
- Is social drinking okay?
- Wider tires are better in a bike
- What is a jacket
- Is the Aakaash Institute good for the IIT
- How can global warming increase malnutrition?