Ohio State v Illinois Live
NCAA March Madness: Oral Roberts shocks Ohio State - top prospect Cade Cunningham with teething problems
15-Seed Oral Roberts kicked out 2-Seed Ohio State in the first round of the NCAA tournament. Underdog North Texas also manages the upset against Purdue. Super talent Cade Cunningham doesn't play his best game, but makes it to the next round with the Oklahoma State Cowboys.
Oral Roberts beat Ohio State 75:72 in overtime, making it loud ESPN the lowest seed ever to win an overtime game in the last 64 teams in the NCAA Tournament. The Golden Eagles are also only the ninth 15-seed to win in the first round and thus knock out a 2-seed.
For the Christian school from Oklahoma it is the first tournament victory since 1974. ORU convinced with a two-man show, forward Kevin Obanor (30 points, 11 rebounds) and Guard Max Abmas (29 points, 5/10 threes) were the clear ones Leader of the team and didn't leave the field for a second. E.J. Liddell best with 23 counters (10/15 FG). Oral Roberts faces 7-Seed Florida Gators in the next round
The second big upset of the day was provided by the 13-seed North Texas Mean Green, who beat the No. 4 Purdue Boilermakers with 78:69 in overtime. Top scorer Javion Hamlet was just defeated with 24 points in the individual duel with Jaden Ivey (26), but the Texans as a team had significantly better hit rates with 47.5 percent from the field and 42.9 percent from a distance to 36.2 percent the field of Purdue.
The other favorites like 1-Seed Baylor (79:55 against Hartford), Illinois (78:49 against Drexel) and Houston (87:56 against Cleveland State) won easily.
Top prospect Cunningham with teething problems
All 30 NBA franchises will have at least one pair of eyes on Cade Cunningham of the Oklahoma State Cowboys as the Guard is considered a favorite to be selected at # 1 in the upcoming draft and is said to have great potential.
Cunningham had some problems with his throw against the 13-seed Liberty Flames and only hit 3 of his 14 attempts on the way to 15 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 steals in 33 minutes. In the closing stages he was there with 9 points in a row (6/6 FT and a triple), Oklahoma State prevailed with 69:60.
- What horror films aren't scary
- How was Wi Fi created
- Where is the best male hairdressing school
- Which is the best camera for 50,000
- What are some good RDF visualization tools
- What's in litmus paper
- Which is best B Sc or MBBS
- Is CH3CH2CHBrCH3 chiral If so why
- When can pride be a positive attribute?
- What are detergents and surfactants
- How do you say dumb in Punjabi
- What are the benefits of being a teacher
- Why is Bullet Journal called Bullet Journal
- Is a tummy tuck painful?
- What screams I grew up in Tokyo
- What is good body composition
- How can I impress an INFJ
- How does radiation kill?
- Why are most gay men promiscuous
- Bitcoin prices fall on the weekend
- How can I get taller after 22
- Are there any interesting startups in Spain
- What percentage of the students juul
- Should I be wondering what life is