Pregnancy is difficult for the kidneys
Pregnancy & kidney weakness
Chronic kidney weakness is more likely to result in premature births, death of the child in the womb or a deficiency birth. Complications in the mother can include bleeding, coagulation disorders, high blood pressure. However, the risk varies from person to person. Pregnant women with kidney disease therefore need intensive care from experienced doctors.
If the creatinine level in the blood is significantly increased, a viable child is rarely born. With normal creatinine, pregnancy is all the more problematic the higher the amount of protein in the urine. In about 5-10% of first-time women, the urine protein is increased towards the end of the pregnancy. A combination of increased urine protein, increased blood pressure and water retention in the tissue (edema) is known as gestosis.
Water retention can occur in any pregnancy. This explains a large part of the weight gain. After delivery, this fluid is excreted and the mother loses the extra body weight. But sometimes more severe edema accumulates. These are disturbing but harmless as long as there is no protein in the urine and the blood pressure remains normal. In this case, the doctor can treat the water retention with elevation of the legs, less salt consumption and support stockings. Urinary drugs (diuretics), on the other hand, should not be given during pregnancy as they can slow down the blood flow to the placenta.
- How does masturbation affect a relationship?
- Why has fraud become so widespread these days
- What is philosophical poetry
- What is the purpose of our mind
- What do I have to exist
- Civilization makes a country weak
- Is black an ethnicity?
- How is Cate Blanchett personally?
- Are all football stadiums the same
- Outlook is the same as Windows Mail
- What is the best early education
- Free employee monitoring system
- What is the chemical symbol for titanium
- What are the penalties for escaping
- Why are YouTube comments such a cesspool
- What would make a job search easier?
- Can I link Quora to LinkedIn?
- When do you realize that you are important
- How much do track runners earn
- Where can I learn modern calligraphy
- Is 30 the new 25
- How strong is Leo Messi
- Why does my cat sneeze after vaccination
- Pakistan becomes a slave to China