What is half of 3 4 teaspoons
Conversion cup - tablespoon - teaspoon
Which amount corresponds to how much of the subset?
After I have already explained here in the blog how many milliliters / gram a cup, a tablespoon or a teaspoon has, I would now like to list a small table in which you can quickly check how you get the desired amount! Then you may not need to dirty too much cutlery and dishes for a small dish. 😉
From the previous posts we learned that the cup has about 250 ml. We now take this as a basis and break down the given amount into a tablespoon and a teaspoon.
Let's start with the largest unit of the cup:
1 cup (250 ml) -> 16.5 tablespoons -> 50 teaspoons
3/4 cup (188 ml) -> 12.5 tablespoons -> 37.5 teaspoons
1/2 cup (125 ml) -> 8.5 tablespoons -> 25 teaspoons
1/4 cup (63 ml) -> 4 tablespoons -> 12.5 teaspoons
1/8 cup (31 ml) -> 2 tablespoons -> 6 teaspoons
Conversion of a tablespoon:
1 tablespoon (15 ml) -> 3 teaspoons
1/2 tablespoon (7.5 ml) -> 1.5 teaspoons
The teaspoon as the smallest defined unit:
1 teaspoon (5 ml)
Then only that is smaller than a teaspoon Knife point!
Here you dip the knife between 5 and 10 millimeters into the spice. There is no gram or milliliter specification here!
- Which are the best in earphones
- How can you learn to improve yourself
- What is Laminated Manufacturing
- What are the new updates in LinkedIn
- Why did Thanos save Gamora in Avengers
- When does school start in India
- Why do people follow the answers to Quora
- Can the world survive without oil
- Arafat started the second intifada
- How does an autonomous car look
- Andromeda is a galaxy
- What inspires someone to study biotechnology
- How would your perfect child be
- Some patents are held to prevent progress
- Which is the best version of AngularJS
- How can humans cause a global cooling
- Can't fly high dengue mosquitoes
- What is delegating in Swift
- Why do photocopiers stick so often
- How does Messi shoot so accurately
- Why should a Capricorn move into the distance?
- How can we use MP3 players
- What Herb Can Cure Alzheimer's Disease?
- How many people have killed hammerhead sharks?