What is surgical hysteroscopic polypectomy
Hysteroscopy is a routine, low-risk examination. The following side effects or complications can occur:
- Pain in the area of the cervix due to the introduction of the device as well as general slight pelvic pain can be reduced by the administration of can be avoided by a short anesthetic.
- Injuries to the uterine wall by the hysteroscope are rare. These usually do not require any further treatment. If the uterine wall breaks through (perforation), surgical treatment - usually performed using a laparoscopy - may be necessary.
- Bleeding can occur when polyps, tumors or the scraping of the mucous membrane are removed and in rare cases requires the administration of blood products.
- Very rarely infections of the female genital organs can occur, which require treatment with antibiotics.
- Temporary menstrual disorders can also occur after a hysteroscopy, but do not require treatment.
NoteBlood-thinning medication should be paused before a planned procedure after consulting the attending physician!
If the hysteroscopy is performed on an outpatient basis under short anesthesia, the ability to react on the day of the examination is limited. Active participation in road traffic is prohibited!
- What do they not have in Denmark
- Why does print media have problems
- Which elections will take place in 2019?
- Where did the first atoms come from?
- Amazon Prime Music is free
- Is teak dust dangerous
- Have viruses and fungi cells
- How was your craziest hostel party
- What are the basics of stock investing
- How do you rate suppliers
- Will the sun destroy the solar system
- Do you want to be debt free
- What should IT students do for the internship?
- Curiosity and science are synonyms
- What would happen if electrons became positrons?
- What is magnetic permeability
- How do I translate 22 words professionally
- Why is blue considered a strong color
- What is the demon king in Japan
- Is the word siete male or female
- Are aircraft equipped with GPS
- Why is Russia so against LGBTQ
- What is the hardest metamorphic rock
- Why do many children love killing insects?