What is a natural impotence cure
Natural sexual enhancers
Which natural sexual enhancers are there?
Even if every supplier of natural sexual enhancers uses a different composition, there are some ingredients that are particularly common. An excerpt of popular natural erection helpers that are considered harmless:
- Arginine: Some smaller studies suggest that the amino acid can boost NO production. According to research, the advantage of L-arginine is that it generally improves the function of blood vessels.
- Ginseng: A very well-known and often used sexual enhancer. The root from Korea is considered a tonic - and is said to improve erectile function accordingly. The dosage varies greatly from product to product, the effect is comparatively small.
- Maca: The root from the Peruvian Andes is often used as a dietary supplement and is sold almost exclusively in powder form. Maca had a stimulating effect in animal experiments. There are no convincing clinical tests to date.
- Yohimbine: The substance from the bark of the West African tree of the same name is probably one of the best-studied herbal sexual enhancers, but the study situation is not clear. Yohimbine works through the central nervous system. Do not take together with antidepressants!
Increase potency: home remedies and diet
In addition to the natural sexual enhancers that can be purchased, there are also some home remedies and potency-increasing foods, some of which have been passed down through generations - but that says nothing about their effectiveness.
A cup of milk with dried asparagus, for example, is a home remedy for erectile problems. A spoonful of fresh horseradish or ginger juice with honey and a soft egg is said to have a potency-increasing effect. However, there is no scientific evidence for this.
If you want to give your “little friend” a helping hand with nutrition: The amino acid L-arginine, which is considered to promote potency, is found in various foods. In cereals such as wheat or oats, in fruit (e.g. apple, peach, banana, strawberry), vegetables (tomato, paprika, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts etc.), but especially in fish (tuna, salmon, Sardines, plaice, shrimp) and nuts and kernels such as hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds and the like.
Homeopathic sexual enhancers
Globules, the tiny white spheres used in homeopathy, are believed by some to be effective, others to be nonsense. Anyone who believes that homeopathic remedies in the form of pellets, but also as drops or tablets activate the body's self-healing powers, can also use them specifically to increase potency.
Lycopodium, for example, is said to help with a weak erection and premature ejaculation, Agnus castus and China officinalis when the limb remains limp despite sexual arousal, and Conium when erections are (too) short. However, there is no clear scientific evidence for this either.
Increase the potency naturally: reasons
Stress, age, hormonal disorders - erectile problems can have many reasons. However, they are always one thing: uncomfortable. According to estimates, between three and five million men struggle with erectile dysfunction in Germany, so in at least 70 percent of the attempts they do not get an adequate erection. And since potency is seen as a synonym for masculinity, natural sexual enhancers have been around since time immemorial to remedy this supposed weakness.
Natural sexual enhancers include everything that is supposed to support the erectile function of the penis without chemicals - natural Viagra, if you like. Most of them are herbal preparations, sometimes products with animal components. Unlike aphrodisiacs, they do not increase pleasure, but are purely aimed at physical function.
In the Middle Ages, people swore by the supposed potency-increasing effects of parsley, nutmeg or pepper. In the Renaissance, people relied on natural sexual enhancers such as truffles, mint or musk. Traditional Chinese medicine uses acupuncture and caterpillar fungus. Shark fins and tiger testicles are also said to have erectile properties.
However, it is difficult to find scientific studies that prove the real potency-enhancing effects of natural products.
A Korean study group found that ginseng, as a herbal sexual enhancer, increases the production of nitric oxide (NO) in the blood, which is essential for an erection because it dilates the blood vessels. However, this effect only sets in if you take ginseng for a longer period of time and is not a real alternative to prescription products.
How do natural sexual enhancers work?
Cyclic guanine monophosphate (cGMP) must be released so that potency enhancers - natural as well as chemical - can work. This is a messenger substance that activates the so-called protein kinase G, which in turn gives the order to the smooth muscles in the erectile tissue to relax. As a result, the veins widen, blood flows into the erectile tissue, and the penis hardens. The enzyme PDE-5 finally breaks down the cGMP again, the limb slackens.
Many of the natural sexual enhancers on offer are touted as alternatives to sildenafil, a PdE-5 inhibitor. This means that they are supposed to prevent the erection-promoting cGMP from being broken down.
Natural sexual enhancers for men: to be consumed with caution
There are now a lot of natural sexual enhancers for men to buy. Mostly on internet platforms. No wonder, many sufferers are embarrassed by their erectile problems. You don't even want to talk to a doctor about it - and you may be at high risk. Erectile dysfunction can, among other things, be a sign of deterioration in blood vessels and thus an important early warning symptom for heart attacks and strokes that goes undetected without a medical examination.
In addition, natural sexual enhancers often have no medical indication to circumvent the drug approval process. Instead, they advertise vaguely to "improve sex life". The problem: natural sexual enhancers often contain undeclared synthetic PDE-5 inhibitors - often in such high doses that undesirable (side) effects are to be expected - found American scientists in a study. Problems can also arise with purely natural products. The use of antidepressants is contraindicated with yohimbine, with root thorn there is a risk of damage to the liver and kidneys and the powder of the Spanish fly is poisonous even in small doses.
Natural sexual enhancers: conclusion
A visit to the doctor is advisable in any case in the case of erectile dysfunction, as this not only eliminates the potency problem, but also a possible risk of heart attack or stroke can be recognized at an early stage.
How an affected man wants to deal with his potency problems is of course his decision. As long as he leaves it with purely natural powders, drinks and food, the risk of harm is low - but also the chance of sexual success. It only becomes risky when supposedly natural sexual enhancers are combined with chemical erection aids. There is a good reason why Viagra and Co. are strictly tested and require a prescription.
Author & source information
- What is crypto trading
- Is Germany good or bad for allergies
- What is Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- What is parallel economy
- Why didn't Warren Buffett buy Costco
- Why is the Syria problem still there?
- What happened to Mary's Lamb
- What was economic thinking like before Keynes
- What is the strongest fire style jutsu
- What does currently mean on Instagram
- What is the difference between paranoia and fear
- Why don't dogs get colds
- Has someone spoiled Avengers Endgame for you?
- Is jQuery already out of date
- What makes you angry about the adoption process
- Who are some influential documentary filmmakers
- Can you unlock after jailbreaking
- Is intraday trading with MCX profitable
- How can I awaken my psychic abilities
- Why do people have language disabilities 1
- What types menstruate
- What is the worst restaurant in Oakland
- How close is Bishkek to Almaty
- Are basalt rocks renewable
- Are there musicians who are also doctors
- Why did Google apologize to Virat Kohli
- How can you thicken pancakes
- What is x if x 16 1
- What would make a job search easier?
- Are there male spiders that are larger than female?
- What do you wear to sleep?
- How do I develop a WhatsApp sticker
- Attracts dust to an astronaut's clothing