What are some tricks for ironing shirts
Ironing: This is how shirts and blouses are smooth in three minutes
One of the most annoying chores in the household is ironing shirts and blouses. This also includes the fight against wrinkles in the mostly smooth fabrics, which drives many to despair. Because a crumpled result quickly creates an unkempt impression. To avoid this, you should already pay attention to a few things when drying and know an important ironing trick. In this way, experienced people even manage to reduce their working time to three minutes.
To save time, you should always iron from small to large areas, starting with the tricky areas. You should also avoid unnecessary changes of position of the shirt or blouse.
Moisture prevents wrinkling
But not only the ironing process itself is decisive. There are a few things to consider in advance. So it is extremely helpful to hang the shirts on the hanger immediately after washing. They will then not crease as badly and will be much easier to straighten out later. The ironing board is ready for use when the laundry is still slightly damp. Because this way the wrinkles can be removed better. If the fabric is too dry, you can briefly spray it with water from the spray bottle or use a steam iron.
Chemical ironing aids from the supermarket, on the other hand, are better avoided. Because they often leave stains on the fabric.
The KKAM method helps save time
The KKAM method has proven itself in the ironing technique. The abbreviation stands for the order in which the ironing takes place: button placket, collar and arms with cuffs, if they are available. Do not despair of the button placket when it comes to the cuffs. Just iron the back - that's enough and it's quick.
For the sleeves, however, the following applies: Always align with the inner seam. This creates a neat crease. You will achieve a perfect result if you finally go into the small folds at the sleeve end with the tip of the iron.
Next step: the large areas
After the button placket, collar, arms and cuffs have been ironed flat, it's time to turn the large surfaces. Start with the back. Finally, the front and back follow. Special emphasis should be placed on the front, because this is where the person opposite looks first. With the button placket, which many despair of, a trick has proven itself: Simply iron it from the back. This saves laborious gliding with the temple tip.
Avoid leaving marks on the label
Care should be taken when ironing the shoulders. If the label is thicker, it can happen that the outlines are ironed into the fabric. To avoid this, fold the label outwards.
Once the blouse or shirt has been ironed, it is hung over a hanger to cool to prevent mold stains. It is best to close the first buttons, so the shape is better preserved.
- Did Allah create physical laws
- When was a midsummer night's dream written?
- What is your favorite book cover and why
- What if Frank Castle became Spider Man
- Hello my name is nothing
- How is policy making in the judiciary
- What is the scope of sports sociology
- What are the slowest moving snakes
- This is how waste disposal works
- What do you mean by measuring cylinder
- How much money do news sites make
- What is hygroscopic water in the soil
- What happens when you press Ctrl + Z
- Who are school counselors
- What are the best Polish vodka brands
- Is black coffee better for you
- Is it possible to learn kendo yourself?
- Which means more than just looks
- Should I murder
- How exactly does phishing work on Facebook
- How are GPS apps developed
- What is your opinion on casteism in India
- How do I date a PhD student
- What are a cooler and its type
- What do you think of bulldogs
- Why You Need Keyword Research
- What Can Cause Birth Defects In Dogs
- What does YouTube use to encode videos
- How has western culture deteriorated
- What are some good otome games
- Who was placed by Naukri com
- How do commercial breweries handle their beers
- Where are static variables stored in Java
- Is an electric scooter safe for my child