What is the data room index
This is how the iDeals virtual data room works
95% of the world's largest banks have used iDeals for the secure exchange of documents and for collaboration within the company.
Give your virtual data room a professional look with individual branding.
- Upload your logo and choose a color scheme that suits your company's style.
- Customize your invitation letterto present your project overview to authorized users.
- Do they fit Document watermark according to your security requirements.
Create a folder structure and upload your data in any format. IDeals' smart upload and processing features automatically convert your files to a secure format.
- To upload different documents at the same time, use the practical Drag & drop function. There are no restrictions on the size or number of files uploaded.
- After the upload is complete, all documents will be in more than 25 popular file formats in a secure Adobe PDF format converted and can be viewed safely by users.
- Upload or download multiple files and folders and synchronize local folders with the folders in the Dataroom using the iDeals VDR desktop application.
- Make sure that information is always structured and updates are immediately visible by using the automatic index numbering activate.
Set up permissions and grant access to users who can access secure virtual data room projects and collaborate with other users on the content.
- Set up Collaboration user with advanced permissions: These users have access to documents, group notes, Q&A messages between users, and activity reports for other users.
- Set up individual users with fewer permissions: These users can access documents, personal notes and activity reports and communicate with the Q&A coordinators.
- Apply one of eight levels of user permissions to every user or user group.
- Invite users individually or use the function to Bulk uploadto invite hundreds of users in a few seconds.
- Get one immediate overview about who has logged into the data room and how actively users are involved in the project.
Use the power of questions and answers (Q&A) to improve collaboration and keep your project running smoothly. Q&A serves as a secure e-mail within the virtual data room. Q&A supports communication with users and the answering of various inquiries.
- Work and communicate You in a safe area without relying on email.
- put a priority according to urgency: high, medium or low.
- Assign a status to Q&A questions: "Awaiting reply" (Waiting for reply),"In progress" (In progress), "Forwarded to expert" (Forwarded to experts),"Answered by me" (Answered by me) or "Closed" (Closed).
- Use You Q&A attachmentsto securely exchange files in the virtual data room - no longer dependent on file sharing services or FTP.
- Save time by choosing one FAQ section set up and provide answers to the most common questions.
- Monitor questions and answers by posting instant Notifications received on newly submitted questions.
Make sure your sensitive information is in the right hands. We take care of all activities in the background so that you can concentrate fully on your deal.
- Deactivate printing or download for any folder or specific document.
- Protect your documents from screen capture by activating "Grid view".
- Drag the Access information backeven if a document has already been downloaded.
- Restrict You give users and user groups access to certain sections of the Dataroom.
- Keep VDR service users constant Up to dateby notifying them of newly uploaded documents, new questions or answers in the Q&A section and changing or deactivating these notifications.
Make faster, more informed decisions based on real-time data. Get answers to any questions you might have about user activity. Use the information from these reports in different phases of your project.
- As soon as your electronic data room is opened, you can see which users have already logged in and how often they are View documents. This can be an indication of the interest of a bidder.
- Reports with smarter Color coding show how often users access different folders in the Dataroom.
- See you in the Q&A reports how many questions remain to be answered and how long it takes, on average, for users to get an answer.
- When preparing for contract negotiations, check which documents were displayed. This can avoid unexpected problems in the negotiation process.
- Generate detailed User activity reports and download it to see all user actions, including the exact length of time a particular document was viewed.
- Download full Q&A threads and keep them for compliance and training purposes.
The security of our customers' data is a top priority for iDeals. That's why we use industry-leading security measures to ensure that your data is and stays safe.
- iDeals uses multiple data centersthat employ physical security measures, strict access policies, biometric systems for access authentication, armed security guards and 24/7 surveillance.
- The data centers are SOC2 compliant and ISO 27001: 2013 certified.
- Tier 3 (2N) redundancy for all components of the essential systems guarantees a 99.95% uptime.
- Security systems with uninterruptible power supply and fire / flood protection protocols protect data in the event of a natural disaster.
- By Real-time file backup Data integrity is maintained via encrypted VPN tunnels.
- The Antivirus protection system includes antivirus software from five industry leaders. This ensures that there are no viruses in files that are uploaded to the data room platform.
- Why do fairies wear boots
- Smart people live longer today
- Mixed Reality is a new software technology
- How is scarcity related to compromise?
- Can you transform memories through lucid dreaming
- Why did my gangstalking end
- Is dubbed Baahubali in all languages
- Would the Americans really vote for Bernie Sanders?
- What is a typical license agreement
- What is the AirDrop feature in the iPhone
- The iPhone XS Max will be cheaper
- Is it worth buying the Redmi 7
- Functional programming is dead
- How do you say hello in Italian
- Why does nobody respect me
- What a mistake is the 5th
- How many refugees has South Korea taken in
- Should schools teach evolution
- When are we going to burn a fat
- What kind of people get jealous easily
- What is the professional position of Facebook
- Why is the barn full of hikers
- Why do people want to distort history
- What are the main challenges in marketing automation