What are the ratings for Spartacus
Reviews for Spartacus Inn
Only guests who have booked on Booking.com and stayed at the respective property can submit a review. This way we know that our reviews are from real guests like you. Who else can tell about the free breakfast, the nice staff or the quiet rooms?
We want to hear your experiences, both good and bad. We only ask you to observe a few guidelines.
Goal of the ratings
We think guest reviews and property responses reflect a wide range of opinions and experiences. These are crucial for guests in deciding which accommodation is suitable.
Posts on Booking.com reflect the dedication of our guests and properties and are treated with the utmost respect.
No matter if negative or positive - we publish every review in full and as soon as possible, after checking whether it complies with Booking.com guidelines. We also show you transparently what the status of your sent review is.
After a review has been submitted, you can edit it by contacting Booking.com customer service.
We apply the same guidelines and standards to all of our user-generated content and to property responses to that content.
We let all contributions speak for themselves and do not conduct a reality check. Booking.com is just the distributor of feedback from guests and accommodations.
Assessment guidelines and standards
These guidelines and standards are designed to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without restricting expression. They are applicable regardless of the feeling of the comment.
Contributions should be related to travel. The most helpful posts are detailed and will help other travelers make good decisions. Please do not include personal, political, ethical or religious comments. Advertising content will be deleted and problems with Booking.com's service should be reported to customer service.
Submissions should be suitable for a global audience. Obscenity as well as the suggestion of obscenity through a creative spelling, regardless of the language, is to be refrained from. Comments and media with hate speech, discriminatory statements, threats, explicitly sexual expressions, violence and advertising of illegal activities are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and independent. Your contribution should be yours too. Booking.com property partners should never write reviews on behalf of guests or provide incentives in return for a review. Any attempts to lower a competitor's ranking by giving them a negative rating will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com tries to cover up email addresses, phone numbers, website addresses, social network accounts and similar details.
The opinions in the posts are from Booking.com customers and properties, not Booking.com. Booking.com assumes no responsibility or liability for the ratings or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without the obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
Reviews are sorted by review date and additional criteria to show the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of trip, by score, etc.).End of the dialog box content
Reviewed: March 5, 2020
Large well equipped apartment. The welcome from Ilaria was warm, she gave us all the important tips for our stay. Very convenient location, Vatican and museums within walking distance. This accommodation comes highly recommended.
Stayed in March 2020
Reviewed: January 5, 2020
Check-in was cumbersome. We were already in Rome that morning and would have liked to leave the suitcases, but unfortunately we did not receive an answer to this request. In addition, check-in has been postponed from the agreed time at 4 p.m. (it is not possible to move into the apartment earlier) to 5 p.m. We then waited half an hour in the cold (with children) for the agency. Only after we contacted us were we informed that someone was on the way. An optimization of the check-in communication would be recommended. Giovanni was very nice, courteous and hospitable. The quarters are ok. In front of the main entrance of the house is the waste container for the whole settlement, which partly smelled very strongly and was totally flooded with sacks.
Equipment and proximity to the Vatican. Facilities is very nice and well maintained. Price-performance.
Stayed January 2020
Reviewed: June 20, 2019
NikolaAustria"Very well-kept apartment"
● The electric kettle and pots were not clean. We couldn't make coffee or tea. It was disappointing and not up to the quality of the apartment. ● Communication with the host was not possible a few days (3) before the trip. For the sake of truth, it must be said that Ilaria is a very nice and loving person. ● All the beds in the apartment are squeaking, it's very uncomfortable!
The apartment is newly renovated and very well furnished. The location is great. 50m from the house is a bus stop bus 492. Next to the house is a bakery that we can only recommend.
Stayed June 2019
Reviewed: November 3, 2018
There are no comments for this review.
Stayed November 2018
Reviewed: January 28, 2020
There are no comments for this review.
Stayed January 2020
- Is available to Nembutal in the USA
- Which is the most beautiful democracy in the world
- Is it possible to hack into a Facebook account?
- What are the advantages of sports tourism
- What is the Boltzmann equation
- Black Lives Matter is a bad slogan
- What power does a congressional resolution have
- What are the fitness programs for seniors
- What technology is used in Shark Shield
- What is fear from a neurological point of view
- What kind of asbestos causes mesothelioma
- Investigative journalism is illegal in America these days
- How did Charles Dickinson die
- Could consciousness be transmitted after death
- Coding has a bright future
- Is the priesthood of all believers biblical
- How does the Micromax Infinity N12 work
- How does memory management work in iOS
- Why do we have to buy Minecraft
- What is the replacement for jQuery
- Which US state has the most horses?
- How does the aggregation work in Elasticsearch
- What's your rating of Helsinki
- Why am I so bad at CrossFit
- What are possible essays for ICSE 2018
- What are the latest technological advances
- What are some types of soup
- Can someone stop Hillary Clinton?
- Is hard water bad for your teeth?
- Starts wrestling too late at 17
- How should you consume electrolytes during pregnancy?
- Are 215 or 216 Coprime numbers
- What happened to Boudicca's daughters
- Why aren't other automakers challenging Tesla