Are there non-verbal book characters
The best books: COMMUNICATION, RHETORIC, BODY LANGUAGE
Communication is extremely diverse and ubiquitous in our lives. And although we “communicate” every day, difficulties and misunderstandings arise again and again through our communication.
“You can't not communicate” is one of the basic rules established by Paul Watzlawick on the subject of communication. Even if we don't say anything and just stare rigidly at the ground, for example, we communicate with our fellow human beings. In this case, non-verbally.
Inadequate communication is not only annoying and annoying, it also repeatedly causes economic damage. Communication problems in companies can often have far-reaching negative financial consequences. So we are well advised to work on our communication skills on an ongoing basis.
Rhetoric: Use this book to improve your communication and learn to convince (Simone Fürst)
RHETORIC - Talking like a pro: How to become a good speaker (Julius Loewenstein)
Communication in the project: informing quickly, effectively and result-oriented (Tomas Bohinc)
Communication psychology for managers - talking to each other (Friedemann Schulz von Thun)
EFFICIENCY - Never be speechless again! (Julius Loewenstein)
The Art of Rhetoric: Applicable Tips and Steps to Improve Your Charisma, Quick-wittedness, and Communication (Jack Simon Parker)
Talk to each other 1-4 (Friedemann Schulz von Thun)
Small talk: From small talk beginner to expert (Leonie Kastner)
People Reading: An FBI Agent Explains How To Decipher Body Language (Joe Navarro)
Talking to each other 1: Disorders and clarifications: General psychology of communication (Friedemann Schulz von Thun)
The Harvard Concept: The Classic of Negotiation Technique (Roger Fisher)
Professional project communication: With six case studies (Katja Nagel)
Ability to deal with conflict instead of lust for conflict or avoidance of conflict (Friedrich Glasl)
The true power of rhetoric: How to perfect your communication using simple methods (Paul Peter Tielmann)
SMALLTALK - win friends (Julius Loewenstein)
Other interesting books on communication, rhetoric, body language, non-verbal communication
- What is SmileCloud
- What are some examples of bad stress
- Can BLE beacons work without an app?
- How will marketers use Google+
- Why didn't the door open?
- Why has carbon 4 valence
- What is a typical stencil font
- What is imprint on Facebook
- How can I master calculations quickly
- What is the purpose of the transfer RNA?
- Where can I have my website checked?
- Was raised Sacagawea
- Are people more rational or more emotional
- Who came up with words and sentences?
- Which companies finance startups
- What is the origin of Buddha
- Last 5 years of Indian history
- Cowboys are a real thing
- Is psychosis better than real life
- Why do acids stain litmus paper red
- What is the future for digital marketing
- What does not matter
- Have you ever injured yourself while showering?
- What are the characteristics of empiricism
- What happens when an asset is written off
- Can I use Vim as an IDE?
- How is life in Frisco versus Houston
- Where can I watch property walkthroughs videos
- How many northern countries fought for the Confederation
- What is the best smartphone accessory for audio
- Will Israel be cold in February
- Humiliation can be good for you
- Who are patent officers
- What are some must see international films