How do you explore your teaching skills
AERIAL YOGA with VALERIE INERTIE
Aerial yoga is a creative training technique inspired by yoga and pilates. The principle is to transfer postures and movements from these holistic practices into a floating loop of fabric. Valerie Inertie arranges a unique aerial yoga program for you, with which you can develop a deeper body awareness and a stronger inner balance. The intensity and difficulty of the exercises can be adapted to all levels.
INTRODUCTION TO AIR YOGALATES
90 min - Introduction to air pilates
90 min - Introduction to Aerial Yoga
This workshop is aimed at participants of all levels and does not require any prior knowledge. Valerie guides you through the basic postures and movements that form the basis of Air Yogalates. Regardless of your skill level, you will enjoy the relaxing suspension positions and benefit from the strengthening exercises in this practice.
SUSPENSION, BALANCE & FLEXIBILITY IN AERIAL YOGA
90 min - all about air cocoon
90 min - Everything about handstands & leg flexibility
In this workshop we examine different positions and body movements while being completely supported and enveloped by a loop of fabric. After this pleasant feeling of weightlessness, Valerie guides you through a series of exercises designed to help you develop your handstand skills and leg flexibility.
Secure one of the limited places!
|Classic Large||€ 530 per person|
|Loft Garden / Harbor||€ 570 per person|
|Classic Large||€ 430 per person|
|Loft Garden / Harbor||€ 470 per person|
Participation without an overnight stayincluding all-day use of our bathhouse & dinner in the James Farmhouse on December 1st. & 02.12.20
|€ 260 per person|
Reservations by mail to: [email protected]
The retreat is suitable for both beginners and advanced students.
About Valerie Inertie
Valerie Inertie has honed her teaching skills and understanding of the musculoskeletal system since 1996. During her long artistic career, she has explored various forms of holistic practices in order to stay strong and healthy. Between long and intense periods of performance, she found aerial yoga to be the best method to supply her body and mind with resources and to bring them back into harmony. Read more about Valerie's expertise and the benefits of Aerial Yoga at www.inertie.ca/aerialyoga
- Supply Chain Management What is Delayed Differentiation
- How bad is the situation in Afghanistan
- How do you solve this linear algebra question
- How to say warning in German
- If the sponge is compressible, it is firm
- What is 2g 3g voice call
- What is a home budget
- Why is fast driving fun
- When was the currency introduced?
- Which country is Japan geographically associated with
- Is mining profitable in Ethereum in India
- When is programmatic advertising a good option?
- What are biological scissors
- What is Indian interest in Nepal
- Will we survive climate change?
- What is meant by epoch time
- Makes you smarter learning new languages
- Was Hitler a monarchist
- What are the dimensions of the magnetic permeability
- How to say deer in Japanese
- How often do Indonesians shower
- What does the acronym BCE stand for
- Why is Apple still the biggest company
- Who is poor plankton or Patrick