Why shouldn't we keep dogs?
Advantages of having a dog
1. Stronger immune system
Dog owners usually have a stronger immune system, which means they stay healthy longer and, in the event of an illness or an infection, get better again more quickly. In fact, people who have a dog are less likely to see a doctor than people without a dog.
2. Less health problems
Studies have shown that dog owners have lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels than people who don't own a dog. As a result, dog owners are less prone to milder or more serious health problems.
3. Less absenteeism by children from school
Children who have a dog in the family are also less ill and are therefore less likely to be absent from school.
4. Better healing of children
Chronically ill children often cope better with the associated treatments when they have a family dog by their side.
5. Mental wellbeing
Dogs can put their masters in a kind of emotional well-being through their unconditional love. Therefore, dogs are also the ideal companions for people who live alone.
6. Good mood makers
Dog owners can often recover from an emotional trauma like losing a loved one more quickly than people who don't have a dog. Dogs sense when their humans are doing badly and are very good at being there for them and comforting them - in their own way.
7. Support with mental health problems
Even people with mental health problems can get better and recover faster if they have a dog by their side. Therefore, dogs are the perfect pets for people suffering from depression.
8. Better fitness
Regular walks with a dog have been shown to increase fitness and contribute to the health of both dog and owner.
9. Make contacts
On walks you meet a lot of other people with their dogs. This way, friendships can easily be formed - between dogs, between people, and also between dog and person.
10. Escape from everyday life
Taking your dog for a walk is the ideal way to get away from it all and spend some quality time with your loyal friend.
In addition to all of these important advantages, a dog also means a lot of fun. He'll make you laugh, he's there for you after a busy day, and when you need it most, he's always by your side to help you rebuild! That's why dogs are the ideal pets!
- What do techies eat
- What are common mistakes students make
- When will Google buy Jawbone
- Are Taylor Swift's fans happy with her?
- Where does Tom Brady originally come from?
- What was the Paraguayan War
- Which band sang Wasserfaelle
- How does the body use magnesium
- Why did William Wordsworth write about nature
- Is Aileensoul real or a scam
- Which laboratory equipment is stolen most often?
- What is AI in Android
- What questions help people learn
- What is lime water
- How do I suspect asbestos
- What happened when I woke up today
- How to make a cucumber salad
- Americans see Cyprus as a western country
- What do the Xhosa houses look like
- What are some famous charcoal drawings
- How many mg of midazolam is lethal
- Originality can be measured
- Why do fairies wear boots
- What is the best handheld film camera