Why are reduced answers no longer visible
Introduction to the Conversation View
If you have most account types in Outlook, your messages will appear in conversations by default. A conversation contains all messages in the same thread with the same subject line.
Use Conversation View
In any e-mail folder, e.g. B. Your Inbox, View >As Show conversations to toggle the conversation view on or off.
Choose All mailboxes or This folder out.
Conversations that contain multiple messages are indicated by a triangular expand / collapse icon in the message list . Choose the icon to expand or collapse a conversation.
In each conversation, messages are sorted with the most recent message on top. You cannot change this sort order.
When you receive a new message that is part of a conversation, the entire conversation is moved to the top of the message list.
In all unread conversations, the subject is formatted in bold and the number of unread messages appears next to the subject. As you expand the conversation, all unread messages have a bold headline.
Change the conversation options
There are several entertainment options that you can change.
In any e-mail folder, e.g. B. In your inbox, view > Entertainment settings.
Select one of the options available.
View messages from other folders Use this option to display messages in the conversation that have been moved to other folders and messages that you have sent that are stored in your Sent Items folder.
Show senders above the subject If you select this option, the sender's names appear at the top of the conversation instead of the conversation topic.
Always expand selected entertainment This option only applies to the currently selected conversation. The conversation selected when this check box was activated is always shown expanded.
Use the indented classic view In the classic Indent view, messages in the conversation are indented based on their position in the conversation.
- How is Aristotle viewed in Shiite Islam
- What are the best beaches in Nicaragua
- What is a lottery ticket
- Youth can really be wasted
- Do you have the book
- What is the value of 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 + 9 + 11 + 13
- What is corresponding banking
- How do I write lifelike relatable characters
- Which civilizations have disappeared without a trace
- How is product design
- Should I love myself forcibly
- Is CBD oil bad for glaucoma
- What is RRB group D exam
- What is Connecticut like as a biotech hub
- Can Superman destroy a planet
- How much did Embibe pay for 100 marks
- Has Trump's presidency encouraged racists
- Do soldiers wield two weapons in real life?
- Has global warming happened before?
- Avoid any human race
- What is the deeper meaning of identity
- What is a surge and not a surge
- What happened to Mary's Lamb
- Why was Amendment 17 adopted?