Should I contact my half sisters
Oh how nice!
Assuming she is logged on to Facebook or can be found at all, I would definitely not just send her a friend request.
That would seem kind of strange to me, like you do with a loose party acquaintance. But I'm not a passionate Facebook user, so I can't do too much with that and would be kind of disappointed if my first contact with my sister were via a wordless Facebook friend request.
Does she even speak German? I guess your father's letter was in German, right?
I would do it like taina, if she can be found on FB, namely first a nice, short message, without request.
If she is not at FB, I would write her a nice, short letter in which you simply say that you were happy to learn from your father that you have a sister and that it would be very nice if you would get to know you.
Then you can tell a little about yourself. I wouldn't overwhelm her with questions, maybe she's just a little overwhelmed with the information about the existence of her two siblings.
Then you can only wait.
Even if a lot of things seem to have gone wrong with you in the past, I think it's very nice that your father has now written this letter.
- What are the virtues of property tax
- What are the negative effects of workaholism
- How many people could Iceland support?
- Can planes fly faster than sound?
- What do Jamaicans think of Rene Simoes
- Xcode comes on Linux
- What is the next Bitcoin 2
- How is design thinking related to business?
- What if nobody on earth died?
- Why is copywriting a separate field
- What are some natural adhesives
- What is the scope for BA Economics
- How should a mechanical engineer study
- What do Nigerians think of Muhammadu Buhari
- What are the different forms of Naruto
- Is free will real or an illusion
- How are hiking trails calculated
- Uses Facebook Libra blockchain
- Is stock trading compatible for everyone?
- What if I solve the Riemann hypothesis
- What year was the USS Liberty attacked?
- What's the point of popularity
- When should I call myself cisgender?
- Can the heart actually think