Can one injection of ceftriaxone cure an infection
Tripper symptoms: recognizing the STD
Tripper is a sexually transmitted disease that causes different symptoms in both men and women. The first signs of gonorrhea in men usually show up two to six days after sexual intercourse. However, around a tenth of all men infected with gonorrhea notice no signs of the disease at all. This percentage is even higher for women: around 50 percent of all women infected with gonorrhea do not experience any symptoms. So they often spread the infectious disease without knowing it.
The gonorrhea symptoms arise when the mucous membrane at the entry point of the bacteria becomes inflamed. The infection can rise further, for example from the genital organs into the urinary tract, and spread from there.
Symptoms of gonorrhea in men
Typical signs of gonorrhea in men are:
- Inflammation of the urethra, which can be seen as redness or swelling of the urethral opening and glans penis.
- Painful urination
- Massive, milky, purulent discharge.
If the bacteria rise through the urinary tract, the prostate, seminal vesicles, spermatic cords and the epididymis can become inflamed.
Symptoms of gonorrhea in women
In women, the infection usually happens through the cervix and the cervix. Women who have contracted gonorrhea often experience the following symptoms:
- Increased discharge that sometimes smells bad
- Pain (burning) when urinating
- Heavy, prolonged menstruation or intermenstrual bleeding if the lining of the uterus is involved
- Purulent, bloody discharge when the gonorrhea affects the cervix
If the gonococcal infection continues to rise, the ovaries, fallopian tubes and eventually the entire pelvis become inflamed.
Gonorrhea in the rectum, throat, or pharynx
Depending on the sexual practice, the gonococci can enter the body in other ways in men and women.
- Gonorrhea in the rectum (rectal gonorrhea): If gonorrhea has been transmitted during anal intercourse (often in men who have sex with men), the rectum can become inflamed. In women, gonorrhea can get into the intestine through genital secretions even after an infection of the sexual and urinary organs. The infection in women often proceeds without symptoms of gonorrhea. Men, on the other hand, often experience itching, painful bowel movements and slimy discharge from the intestines.
- gonorrhea in the throat (pharyngeal gonorrhea): The throat is the only place of infection in about five percent of people with gonorrhea. In patients who already have gonorrhea of the genital and urinary tract, the throat is involved in five to 25 percent. The infection usually occurs through oral sex. A sore throat and sore throat can be the result. However, most of them do not experience any symptoms of gonorrhea.
- Gonorrhea in the eye: In rare cases, infection also affects the conjunctiva of the eye. This gonococcal conjunctivitis is known in newborns who have become infected with the bacteria in the womb or during childbirth. They develop symptoms of conjunctivitis around five days after giving birth. Without treatment, the disease can quickly spread to the cornea and lead to blindness. It is very rare that gonorrhea attacks the eye. But this is also possible in adults if they bring the gonorrhea bacteria into the eye themselves.
- How close is Bishkek to Almaty
- It would hurt if you shot yourself
- What is singing about
- What year was the USS Liberty attacked?
- Why are the rumors about Hamilton Ferrari getting stronger
- Who makes the best headphone speaker component
- What is imprint on Facebook
- What do you know about entrepreneurship politics
- What does uptime mean
- How can I make myself marriage material
- Why has New York banned e-cigarettes
- Who are Microsoft's Yammer competitors
- Vaseline works as a sunscreen
- When do MobileMe accounts expire
- How do wizards float 1
- How do I learn Angular 6
- How to Install a Car Battery
- What are the most predictable football leagues
- Why are most gay men promiscuous
- What is the look that means success
- Love and hate are exact opposites
- What does a vena do
- What color is a K ion
- What is solid oxygen bleach
- How do I find my internet password
- Are dialects worth learning
- Which books have the best endings
- Why has Umesh Yadav's pace slowed
- How is insulin produced artificially?
- How does a pool cleaner work
- Where is the driest place on earth
- What is an aristocratic toe